Is JB HUNT always this bad???

JB HUNT

Applied 2 weeks ago to Portland, OR. Was pretty much hired for a dedicated account, spent 5 plus hours watching orientation videos. Day before driver testing and final orientation the brand manager this dedicated route (Mission Foods) calls to tell me the job was filled 2 weeks ago! Offered me a different job for less money. Told him to stuff it. Immediately complained to everyone, no answers as to why.
A different recruiter called with another position the next day. Great! All set to go. Then someone from JB Hunt calls to tell me because of an accident over FOUR YEARS ago they can’t hire me. I was never in an accident! Again they won’t give me any information. I complained to her manager over a week ago saying I deserve an answer. Still no answer....
Hey JB HUNT- hope you’re listening

Eagle One

JB HUNT

Applied 2 weeks ago to Portland, OR. Was pretty much hired for a dedicated account, spent 5 plus hours watching orientation videos. Day before driver testing and final orientation the brand manager this dedicated route (Mission Foods) calls to tell me the job was filled 2 weeks ago! Offered me a different job for less money. Told him to stuff it. Immediately complained to everyone, no answers as to why.
A different recruiter called with another position the next day. Great! All set to go. Then someone from JB Hunt calls to tell me because of an accident over FOUR YEARS ago they can’t hire me. I was never in an accident! Again they won’t give me any information. I complained to her manager over a week ago saying I deserve an answer. Still no answer....
Hey JB HUNT- hope you’re listening

Keendriver

Hates all of you
I actually almost went to work for these mooks way back in my yute. Went thru all the app process and a recruiter told me on Thursday that she would get back to me the next day and have me in orientation on Monday. She never called....I could not get a hold of her on Friday, so I call JB on Saturday morning and buddy tells me " well I don't see your name on the list for orientation, but just drive up and they will just work you in"
Riiiiiight.......
Nope never worked for John Boy.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I actually almost went to work for these mooks way back in my yute. Went thru all the app process and a recruiter told me on Thursday that she would get back to me the next day and have me in orientation on Monday. She never called....I could not get a hold of her on Friday, so I call JB on Saturday morning and buddy tells me " well I don't see your name on the list for orientation, but just drive up and they will just work you in"
Riiiiiight.......
Nope never worked for John Boy.