Is 5G going to kill us all?

(((ME)))

The feature I like on my phone is the blocking of numbers.....especially for those fast talking sales people trying to sale burial insurance.....they get buried in the block quick. I am not ready for the bone yard yet.

Last edited:

krelithous

Supporter
You know a fool and his money soon part company.....don't fool yourself all of these big companies are all in bed with each other...under the table deals are cut every day.....for big bucks....there out to totally drain the consumers pockets completely dry.
def very true!!!

krelithous

Supporter
You know a fool and his money soon part company.....don't fool yourself all of these big companies are all in bed with each other...under the table deals are cut every day.....for big bucks....there out to totally drain the consumers pockets completely dry.
this is exactly what they want... they count a certain number of subscribers going to competitors after the teaser rates. but they also know once there teaser rate is up you will be back for there teaser rate... but they know many will stay and pay the higher price.... this is there business model. they need this to keep from having to spend to much accommodating more customers.

krelithous

Supporter
The feature I like on my phone is the blocking of numbers.....especially for those fast talking sales people trying to sale burial insurance.....they get buried in the block quick. I am not ready for the bone yard yet.
my phone just tells me its a spam call and blocks it automaticly i don't even hear the phone ring just an alert

krelithous

Supporter
just think of how many sales it takes just to pay the multi million dollar salaries of the ceo's and the other fat cats at the top every single day!!!

(((ME)))

just think of how many sales it takes just to pay the multi million dollar salaries of the ceo's and the other fat cats at the top every single day!!!
Pyramid system that can crash and crumble at any given time...point is market crash of wall street.
October 24 1929-October. 29, 1929.

krelithous

Supporter
So how exactly is that an argument against cable that's even in the most remote way even close to being valid?
i would pay verizon since there upgrading there network and my cable co wich is **** with a network thats 30 yrs old and very minimal upgrades to it!!!