iPhone or Samsung?

iPhone or Samsung?

• Total voters

SueAnn

Supporter
I like my Iphone. :cool:

Southern Dad

iPhone because it just works. My iPhone works with my iPad, my MacBook, my Apple Watch, my Apple TV, etc. It just works. I used to use a BlackBerry phone, a Windows Computer, a Belkin Router, a Roku television, and so forth. One would update firmware and nothing would work.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
it iskind of funny you brought that up. because eveyone i know hates bixby on the sammy's lol. i think they hate bixby because they don't know how to use bixby:confused-96::dunno:
No, I hate Bixby because I did not ask for it and I do not want it on my phone.
Using Bixby is not rocket science. I just don't want it anymore than I want an Alexa speaker in my home.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Using Bixby is not rocket science. I just don't want it anymore than I want an Alexa speaker in my home.
I just ignore it. If the effin' thing ain't set up, it just doesn't do anything.

krelithous

Supporter
i never setup bixby up so it dont do anyrthing for me!!!

krelithous

Supporter
There's not enough real-time bandwidth available to spy on everyone all the time. That doesn't mean that the capability to spy on selected individuals when they want to doesn't exist.

Why would you voluntarily invite Big Brother into your home?

:coocoo:
google has admitted on spying on people. but they say it's to better there software for the home hub

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Since the last update on my iPhone 7 every now and then I lose control of my phone and it looks like someone else is controlling it.

last time the zip code on my Walmart app changed to St Cloud, then Rockford, IL. In I old watch searches being entered. My safari browser changed to some page about brain functions. It happened again a bit ago and I haven’t looked at it this time because I just shut it off. My YouTube account was signed out of, as was my Amazon account.

This is my last iPhone. I don’t know wtf but this is crap.