International 5900i Paystar - Armored Edition.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I didn’t notice the date of the original post. I thought maybe there was something in the pictures that truck drivers shouldn’t see.
Naked wimmens...

Mike

Staff member
A few years ago, the Google ad server suspended ads because of one individual photo that someone had posted on here but wouldn't provide a link to it.

Since the ads pay for the hosting, we had to find it and delete it.

There were only two of us working on it and we only had like 24 hours, so what we did is Mike ran an app that steals all hot-linked photos from their sources and converts them to local attachments (on his server) then did a mass delete of all photo attachments older than 6 months (from that date) and then the 2 of us went through the rest of them individually using the admin control panel's "attachment browser". It's just a list of every attached photo with a link to where it was posted, and a delete option. I think I started at the beginning and Mike started at the end and we worked towards the middle. Took like 4 hours. Anything questionable got deleted.

It would have taken WEEKS to wade through every single image posted since 2007 so that's why he simply deleted everything older than 6 months. There was no other option.
And that is a good reminder of why things that seem harmless get deleted from the forum. Never know when Google is gonna go bananas on us again.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
And that is a good reminder of why things that seem harmless get deleted from the forum. Never know when Google is gonna go bananas on us again.
It wasn't even naked wimmins.

There were a lot of bikini shots but I think it might have been that picture of the naked fat guy laying on a couch eating grapes that everyone thought was funny. 🙄

Mike

Staff member
It wasn't even naked wimmins.

There were a lot of bikini shots but I think it might have been that picture of the naked fat guy laying on a couch eating grapes that everyone thought was funny. 🙄
if was a fat guy sitting in his underwear at his computer than triggered Google.

Pretty sure it was a **** site where you probably seen a fat naked guy eating grapes. Weirdo ;)

Duck

Supporter
if was a fat guy sitting in his underwear at his computer than triggered Google.

Pretty sure it was a **** site where you probably seen a fat naked guy eating grapes. Weirdo ;)
No it was here. Tim Tim posted it if I recall correctly.

Duck

Supporter
Must have been a private message you two love birds were sharing. Was it a pic of your W9 man crush?
It was probably you in the picture. 🙄

No idea how Tim got a hold of it. 🤔