International 5900i Paystar - Armored Edition.

Chop

Thought I would share some pix of the International I drove while stationed in Iraq.

And then, there are were times when the SHTF:

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Chop

Actually, the driver of that truck fell asleep and rear ended the truck in front of him. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt nor was he wearing any of his PPE. He sustained extreme head trauma. Last I heard he had awakened in a hospital in Germany with no recollection of the last couple years of his life. Sad deal, but it was his choice and his fault.

Sent using TapaTalk app.

Chop

What do they have for power and gearing?
They had CAT engines, I wanna say 550hp. They also had eaton fuller 18 speed automatic transmissions. They utilized a manual clutch for starting and stopping, though. The internationals were dogs even with all that power because KBR had them turned way down. The Mercedes cab overs with a 10,000 gallon water trailer, fully loaded, would out accelerate an international with an empty flatbed, lol.

Sent using TapaTalk app.

Dog Catcher

Hey Chop, this is Dogcatcher, Doc's driver. Those 5900s had a 430 Cat, 433 axles, 18 spd hybrid semi automatics. That why they were dogs!

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Why were the pictures deleted?
A few years ago, the Google ad server suspended ads because of one individual photo that someone had posted on here but wouldn't provide a link to it.

Since the ads pay for the hosting, we had to find it and delete it.

There were only two of us working on it and we only had like 24 hours, so what we did is Mike ran an app that steals all hot-linked photos from their sources and converts them to local attachments (on his server) then did a mass delete of all photo attachments older than 6 months (from that date) and then the 2 of us went through the rest of them individually using the admin control panel's "attachment browser". It's just a list of every attached photo with a link to where it was posted, and a delete option. I think I started at the beginning and Mike started at the end and we worked towards the middle. Took like 4 hours. Anything questionable got deleted.

It would have taken WEEKS to wade through every single image posted since 2007 so that's why he simply deleted everything older than 6 months. There was no other option.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
A few years ago, the Google ad server suspended ads because of one individual photo that someone had posted on here but wouldn't provide a link to it.

Since the ads pay for the hosting, we had to find it and delete it.

There were only two of us working on it and we only had like 24 hours, so what we did is Mike ran an app that steals all hot-linked photos from their sources and converts them to local attachments (on his server) then did a mass delete of all photo attachments older than 6 months (from that date) and then the 2 of us went through the rest of them individually using the admin control panel's "attachment browser". It's just a list of every attached photo with a link to where it was posted, and a delete option. I think I started at the beginning and Mike started at the end and we worked towards the middle. Took like 4 hours. Anything questionable got deleted.

It would have taken WEEKS to wade through every single image posted since 2007 so that's why he simply deleted everything older than 6 months. There was no other option.
Conspiracy!