I'm fat, you're fat... (Dieting)

DrDaliah

Supporter
What are you 4 feet tall or something? 184 lbs is perfectly normal for an average height guy.
LOL! For men, it's 106 pounds at 5 feet and 6 pounds for every inch taller and add an extra 10-15 lbs if your a nice guy! This calculation is completely different if you're built like a line backer.

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
LOL! For men, it's 106 pounds at 5 feet and 6 pounds for every inch taller and add an extra 10-15 lbs if your a nice guy! This calculation is completely different if you're built like a line backer.
106 at 5'6"??

Dyslexic fingers, Doc? :D

That's emaciated even for a woman..

I should be so lucky. :(

Duck

Quack
Supporter
o_O I should weigh 142 lbs at 6 ft?

My bones weigh more than that.

DrDaliah

Supporter
106 at 5'6"??

Dyslexic fingers, Doc? :D

That's emaciated even for a woman..

I should be so lucky. :(
LOL, no the calculation (which I disagree with by the way) for a 6 ft man would be 106 + 72 or 178.....

snohawke

Wow guys nice to see everyone getting healthy. .I wish some of our guys do something for themselves...congrats to you all

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I take it you're still fat... and, of course, useless.

:toothpick:

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Nope.

Ended up losing a bunch doing this years ago when I started this thread, then when I stopped drinking a few more pounds, and holding steady at 150-155 with zero effort and eating pretty much what I want.

I am a useless van driver now though.

dchawk81

Nope.

Ended up losing a bunch doing this years ago when I started this thread, then when I stopped drinking a few more pounds, and holding steady at 150-155 with zero effort and eating pretty much what I want.

I am a useless van driver now though.
I was gonna go the opposite and say you're still fat but no longer useless.

Then I remembered who you drive for. 😂

dchawk81

Damn, I'm obese. I'm nice but not nice enough for that many waivers.

(((ME)))

So you got a large garage or ware house you need to down size......It needs to shrink.
Here's my advise to use or ignore....first you got to shrink belly so it does not hold so much. Tell the brain it got to acquire the teaste for this.....when you feel hungry or start creaving a snack....eat unsalted .....unbuttered pop corn has no food value. It a filler to satify the brain. No iced down drinks.....eat regular meals small amounts.....start with present weight .....when using this method weight yourself every three days.....when this weight starts to fall off excercies faithfully if you do not want blubber waterfall over belt area. Dancing tones every muscle in the body. Good luck.....dance yourself to better health.

(((ME)))

Dance like you drive that truck.....you can polish and master a big rig you can tone yourself to make a perfect match....c'mon who cares who is watching....grind those hips......swing those arms....shake your booty....move your feet....and while your at it add a smile.....

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I just did my physical and they have me at 6'4" 245lbs. Dropping about 10 LBS would be good. swim suit season is over so, It will be next years goal.
My weight was lower when I was OTR, I always drop lbs when I am OTR.