I'm fat, you're fat... (Dieting)

DrDaliah

Supporter
What are you 4 feet tall or something? 184 lbs is perfectly normal for an average height guy.
LOL! For men, it's 106 pounds at 5 feet and 6 pounds for every inch taller and add an extra 10-15 lbs if your a nice guy! This calculation is completely different if you're built like a line backer.

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
LOL! For men, it's 106 pounds at 5 feet and 6 pounds for every inch taller and add an extra 10-15 lbs if your a nice guy! This calculation is completely different if you're built like a line backer.
106 at 5'6"??

Dyslexic fingers, Doc? :D

That's emaciated even for a woman..

I should be so lucky. :(

Duck

Quack
Supporter
o_O I should weigh 142 lbs at 6 ft?

My bones weigh more than that.

DrDaliah

Supporter
106 at 5'6"??

Dyslexic fingers, Doc? :D

That's emaciated even for a woman..

I should be so lucky. :(
LOL, no the calculation (which I disagree with by the way) for a 6 ft man would be 106 + 72 or 178.....

snohawke

Wow guys nice to see everyone getting healthy. .I wish some of our guys do something for themselves...congrats to you all

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I take it you're still fat... and, of course, useless.

:toothpick:

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Thread starter #110
Nope.

Ended up losing a bunch doing this years ago when I started this thread, then when I stopped drinking a few more pounds, and holding steady at 150-155 with zero effort and eating pretty much what I want.

I am a useless van driver now though.

dchawk81

Nope.

Ended up losing a bunch doing this years ago when I started this thread, then when I stopped drinking a few more pounds, and holding steady at 150-155 with zero effort and eating pretty much what I want.

I am a useless van driver now though.
I was gonna go the opposite and say you're still fat but no longer useless.

Then I remembered who you drive for. 😂

dchawk81

Damn, I'm obese. I'm nice but not nice enough for that many waivers.