If self driving cars were southern

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
WHY do people freak out when it rains?

It IS funny because it’s all true! You probably have some idea how frustrated I get driving in the snow south of the border much less rain. Yes ok I get it slow down a bit but don’t slow down and do 20 mph with your four ways on :coocoo:
You should see Los Angeles in a deluge.

Massive puddles appear in places you had no idea were low lying areas and chaos doesn’t describe the driving....

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
When my sister lived in San Diego it rained once. Cars were crashing all over the place and people were afraid to walk from the stores out to their cars.

My sister was carrying her toddler and walked right out into the rain and got screamed at by some of the local prima donnas. "How can you bring that child out in the rain??" 🤣

krelithous

Supporter
When my sister lived in San Diego it rained once. Cars were crashing all over the place and people were afraid to walk from the stores out to their cars.

My sister was carrying her toddler and walked right out into the rain and got screamed at by some of the local prima donnas. "How can you bring that child out in the rain??" 🤣
so what did she say:confused-96:

Hillbilly Canuck

I lived in San Diego for 2 years and will vouch for this. I saw rain once in those 2 years. There were pile ups everywhere and people driving 4 mph on the streets.