I try myself in the arts

Duck

Green banner
Supporter
didn't you see his pictures of his military days?
No. I hit "mark forums read" quite frequently.

Fins

I totally enjoy looking at his paintings. We all have the things in life that we enjoy. I was an accomplished pipe organist until I broke my neck and lost a lot of the dexterity in my left hand. While there are pieces composed for 1 hand and 2 feet, I would need access to an instrument to build myself back up. Plus, it just doesn't sound the same.

I would need an extra set of hands to change the expressions from the keyboards to the pedals while still playing with the right hand. I'm content to listen to many of my recordings.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I totally enjoy looking at his paintings. We all have the things in life that we enjoy. I was an accomplished pipe organist until I broke my neck and lost a lot of the dexterity in my left hand. While there are pieces composed for 1 hand and 2 feet, I would need access to an instrument to build myself back up. Plus, it just doesn't sound the same.

I would need an extra set of hands to change the expressions from the keyboards to the pedals while still playing with the right hand. I'm content to listen to many of my recordings.
sorry to hear that.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Guys, I did not serve in the commando, and if I did, I could not talk about it) No, I served in the army as a contract soldier - of trucks instructor and off-road transport. And today I work as a trucker in Canada and the states.
yeah, i went back and re-read your thread.

my bad, for whatever reason, i thought you were. maybe the gun you had in the picture made me think that, or i read something you said, about some other people, i cannot recall.

but keep up with your paintings, many of us appreciate them!!

Rasar

A617F6BA-07BA-4F32-9C8B-6B239997F56E.jpeg