I need ideas from you folks for my YouTube debacle.

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
That boy is probably scared that his friends at school might see this video.
No believe me he's not. Most of our subs are other 11 year olds.

Though today, my analytics show one dude from Croatia and another from Indonesia. Not sure which videos they watched though. The Analytics don't go that detailed.

So we are WORLD WIDE!!

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Pretty Good!:thumbsup: Sinister Sinister . You got a good 5 almost 6 mins of material there.:thumbsup:

I'd have figured if you planted an egg, you would get an egg plant. You can use that, I have no copyright.
Good job! I would like to see more.
Bravo Sir!:clapping:

There's 5 more videos on that channel if you really want to watch more.

One of them I'm probably going to set back to "private" pretty quick.

In doing the "research" for this mess I learned a bunch, and it really takes nothing for weirdos to find out who exactly you are and where you live.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
analytics show one dude from Croatia and another from Indonesia. Not sure which videos they watched though. The Analytics don't go that detailed.

So we are WORLD WIDE!!
Probably came up in their search for "young ones" and it wasn't what they were looking for.

CMT

My sister used to believe that if you listened to the radio in the car while driving that it would burn more gas... and she was a 4.0 GPA student..:confused-96:

Duck

Quack
Supporter
My sister used to believe that if you listened to the radio in the car while driving that it would burn more gas... and she was a 4.0 GPA student..:confused-96:
Actually it will.

But the increase in fuel consumption will be so insignificant it won't matter.

The stereo uses a little bit of power, and that power comes from the alternator, which takes a little bit of power from the engine to spin.

It might make a car burn an extra teaspoon of gas on a 500 mile road trip.

CMT

Actually it will.

But the increase in fuel consumption will be so insignificant it won't matter.

The stereo uses a little bit of power, and that power comes from the alternator, which takes a little bit of power from the engine to spin.

It might make a car burn an extra teaspoon of gas on a 500 mile road trip.
... you're not supposed to take her side Duck... she's always been a douchebag. I'm sorry but I've gotta cut you out of the Will now..😂

Duck

Quack
Supporter
... you're not supposed to take her side Duck... she's always been a douchebag. I'm sorry but I've gotta cut you out of the Will now..😂
I was raised by two nerds. I can't help it.

CMT

I was raised by two nerds. I can't help it.
Nerds make the world go 'round..
You know, I never understood how some folks are so book smart but lack in common other areas the rest of us think as being second nature.. Ok, I'm a grammar nazi, I'll admit it. Even tho she knew everything about micro biology, how much the earth weighed on any given day, your brain mass when you're awake and when you're sleeping, she could never get certain pronouns, adverbs, homophones correct and it annoyed the crap outta me..

"I'm going to there house" (... um, you mean their house? )

Witch one are you talking about? (... which...)

I'll never understand it...(sigh..) 😕

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Nerds make the world go 'round..
You know, I never understood how some folks are so book smart but lack in common other areas the rest of us think as being second nature.. Ok, I'm a grammar nazi, I'll admit it. Even tho she knew everything about micro biology, how much the earth weighed on any given day, your brain mass when you're awake and when you're sleeping, she could never get certain pronouns, adverbs, homophones correct and it annoyed the crap outta me..

"I'm going to there house" (... um, you mean their house? )

Witch one are you talking about? (... which...)

I'll never understand it...(sigh..) 😕
My dad is a card carrying member of Mensa or at least he used to be, back in the 80's. I found that out once when I was trying to help find an old car title in his file cabinet.

But I have many memories of him storming around the house looking for the TV remote, accusing everyone of losing the remote, when it was either in his hand or his shirt pocket.

Same thing with his hair brush.

Oh, and one time I saw him trying to change channels with the cordless phone.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
And right this minute, he's stranded at my aunt's house in Tennessee because he for some reason, decided that I didn't know what I was talking about the 50 or so times I told him his S-10's transmission was leaking and he needed to either get it fixed or keep topping it off.

He ran it out of oil and now it won't go into any gear.

:bonk:

CMT

My dad is a card carrying member of Mensa or at least he used to be, back in the 80's. I found that out once when I was trying to help find an old car title in his file cabinet.

But I have many memories of him storming around the house looking for the TV remote, accusing everyone of losing the remote, when it was either in his hand or his shirt pocket.

Same thing with his hair brush.

Oh, and one time I saw him trying to change channels with the cordless phone.
That's so badass.. I'm afraid to take an IQ test.. lol!!

I bet he's lost his glasses too and they were on his face the entire time.. been there... been there many times! Or as my douchy sister would say, "Ben their..." 😂

CMT

Afraid to take an IQ test because I overthink everything..

Duck

Quack
Supporter
! Or as my douchy sister would say, "Ben their..." 😂
My sister is a grammar Nazi. As a direct result, my dad and I purposely use poor English and mispronounce words around her.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I had a girlfriend that thought using the heater in the car used more gas . (Shut up Duck Duck :p)

I took her to see Schindler's list and after the movie she says, Thank God that was not a true story:rolleyes-80:. Sinister Sinister you may not want to use this one.

The best was when she put a quarter into the gumball machine and tried to bounce the ball off of the floor. He expression was priceless when the gumball shattered.
Lucky for her, she was pretty. She is going to need that in life!:thumbsup:

dchawk81

I had a girlfriend that thought using the heater in the car used more gas . (Shut up Duck Duck :p)

I took her to see Schindler's list and after the movie she says, Thank God that was not a true story:rolleyes-80:. Sinister Sinister you may not want to use this one.

The best was when she put a quarter into the gumball machine and tried to bounce the ball off of the floor. He expression was priceless when the gumball shattered.
Lucky for her, she was pretty. She is going to need that in life!:thumbsup:
Honestly I usually expect those gumballs to bounce too.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Driving past Rocky Flats in Colorado, I mention that where they used to make A-bombs (plutonium cores for nuke initiators) - going to Golden from Boulder for some reason. Buddy in backseat with GF mentions something about radiation, GF pipes up, "Oh, radiation is good for you, we'd die without it!"

:coocoo:

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Driving past Rocky Flats in Colorado, I mention that where they used to make A-bombs (plutonium cores for nuke initiators) - going to Golden from Boulder for some reason. Buddy in backseat with GF mentions something about radiation, GF pipes up, "Oh, radiation is good for you, we'd die without it!"

:coocoo:
We'd die without the energy that radiates 93 million miles through space from that big bright fire thing in the sky.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
We'd die without the energy that radiates 93 million miles through space from that big bright fire thing in the sky.
We had mentioned "plutonium" shortly before. That's different from "that big bright fire thing in the sky."

dchawk81

I'd die without my microwave oven.