I must be losing it

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
On the oldies station played Whoa oh it's magic..

I sang "OZAMPIC"

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I was just pointing out the irony that we can advertise drugs big pharmaceutical controls but anything else is taboo no matter how good or destructive.
They have a bigger lobby than tobacco these days.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Nope. You're response tells me that you've never had one taken from you by the effects of opiate addiction. They can have their entire lives stripped from them, affecting everyone around them, and yet still be here. For years.

Health effects of smoking are an end of life consequence.
I was speaking more to the advertising.

Hillbilly Canuck

Those drugs have ruined and taken a great number of lives I once held dear. Hence I don't go "home" that often. There's nothing left for me. Almost everyone I knew is either gone like me , dead, or caught up in that bullshit. The places we knew have even dilapidated accordingly. The towns are shells of what they might have been 20 or 30 years ago. Going "home" is really sad. Needless to say, dope REALLY pisses me off.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
Those drugs have ruined and taken a great number of lives I once held dear. Hence I don't go "home" that often. There's nothing left for me. Almost everyone I knew is either gone like me , dead, or caught up in that bullshit. The places we knew have even dilapidated accordingly. The towns are shells of what they might have been 20 or 30 years ago. Going "home" is really sad. Needless to say, dope REALLY pisses me off.
With ya on that one.

tommyh

I`m with you too man