I don’t understand the USA

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Yes, they will ask you if you are an American citizen. Don’t dick with them there are several videos of swift drivers getting yanked out the truck by Border Patrol.
I’m guessing these will be on all the roads??
I’m not American... :confused-96:

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Going north from close to the border yes. It’s ok to be Canadian just don’t be one of them stupid pricks who refuses to answer their questions.
There’s a lot of border patrol cars floating around, too

Bueno I no hablo Español or look Mexican

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
There’s a lot of border patrol cars floating around, too

Bueno I no hablo Español or look Mexican
The two YouTube videos I seen of seat meat getting man handled by border patrol didn’t look Hispanic or speak Spanish but they refused to open the door or answer questions and they were forcibly removed from their trucks after officers exhausted trying to just get them to answer if they were an American citizen or not.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
The two YouTube videos I seen of seat meat getting man handled by border patrol didn’t look Hispanic or speak Spanish but they refused to open the door or answer questions and they were forcibly removed from their trucks after officers exhausted trying to just get them to answer if they were an American citizen or not.
That’s just dumb. The officers are just doing their jobs. It’s no different than them asking questions at the border

Not saying I might not look for some back roads outta here but not cooperating is just stupid

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
dumbass Swifty driver...

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
View attachment 52919
Found a back way

They can’t watch all of the roads all at the same time :)
Yep. And don't let them stop you either. You have a right to be here and you don't have to stop for checkpoints. If they box you in and force you to stop, just tell them you're on a top secret mission for Eric Holder and they'll let you go. 😎👍🏻

That's exactly how you're going to get the snot beat outta you by Border Patrol... skulking around on back roads near the border in a big truck looks suspicious.
Why would you tell him THAT? You're going to make him scared. 😉

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Going north from close to the border yes. It’s ok to be Canadian just don’t be one of them stupid pricks who refuses to answer their questions.
I have been through the one north of Laredo, TX. A few times.
where the part of the interstate in front of the station has never been used.
the officer looks at my plates and yells out, YOU FROM CANADA?
Yes Sir!
Off you go, on your way.

Other trucks to the very far right were getting vigorously searched.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
I have been through the one north of Laredo, TX. A few times.
where the part of the interstate in front of the station has never been used.
the officer looks at my plates and yells out, YOU FROM CANADA?
Yes Sir!
Off you go, on your way.

Other trucks to the very far right were getting vigorously searched.
Yep I pull up, roll down the window. The guy with the dog walks past guy standing there says “you a us citizen?” I say yup have a good day away I go. Been through the one north of Pharr Tx a few times.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I was right behind this expedite van with American plates at the Detroit border.
The officer simply asked the driver to open the doors so he could take a look inside.
Well, buddy started mouthing off about his rights to an illegal search as an American citizen.
They quickly had him hand cuffed and took him inside.

Don't **** with border agents is my best lunch counter advise.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I was right behind this expedite van with American plates at the Detroit border.
The officer simply asked the driver to open the doors so he could take a look inside.
Well, buddy started mouthing off about his rights to an illegal search:cautious: as an American citizen.
They quickly had him hand cuffed and took him inside.

Don't **** with border agents is my best lunch counter advise.
I was surprised at how quickly backup arrives when there is a situation to deal with. Well under a minute by my reckoning to get an additional 6 agents there :D

I second the “do not **** with border agents” advise :cautious:

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I was surprised at how quickly backup arrives when there is a situation to deal with. Well under a minute by my reckoning to get an additional 6 agents there :D

I second the “do not **** with border agents” advise :cautious:
although, you know, secretly, there are those, WE'D LIKE TO SEE **** with the border cops.....

1573258387980.png

Latest posts