I’m getting tired of being flipped the bird....

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Ok so when I cross into the USA I kind of expect it. Usually once a day someone gets upset and down goes the window and out goes the arm.

Whatever. It doesn’t offend me and depending on the situation I know I’ve earned it.

HOWEVER driving my personal truck I don’t get why people get upset when I pass them. Not a word of a lie three different people at separate spots today flipped me off.

Look it. It’s a passing zone. You’re driving slow. What’s the problem?

Even IF it’s not a passing zone, you’re driving slow I’m passing your junk.

So WHAT is the problem if I pass you? You obviously don’t think this is a race or you’d be driving faster :confused-96:

So why am I the jerk for being a superior driver?

Dumbasses

SueAnn

Supporter
Ok so when I cross into the USA I kind of expect it. Usually once a day someone gets upset and down goes the window and out goes the arm.

Whatever. It doesn’t offend me and depending on the situation I know I’ve earned it.

HOWEVER driving my personal truck I don’t get why people get upset when I pass them. Not a word of a lie three different people at separate spots today flipped me off.

So WHAT is the problem if I pass you? You obviously don’t think this is a race or you’d be driving faster :confused-96:

Dumbasses
Are you sure driving a truck is "easy peesie?" Sorry I had too... :rolllaugh2:

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter

Dumbasses
Obviously, your "easy peasey" driving skills are being rated.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter

Dumbasses
If all you're doing is passing them, nobody is going to give you the finger. So what are you leaving out?
Are you lying on the horn while you're going around them or are you flashing the high beams while you're waiting for an opportunity to pass?

Last edited:

GAnthony

Anti-climatic life
Supporter
i suspect he's getting up on their ass and riding them there for a bit, then passing them.

wouldn't surprise me that he's an aggressive driver in his personal vehicle

he says so right here"

Dumbasses

Last edited:
Reactions: nan

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Maybe you might consider leaving sooner so you don;t have to hurry :shift:
I don’t have all day to futz around following Granny Edsel doing 5-10 under the speed limit :thefinger:

Honest to gosh a guy driving a Dodge Ram 4x4 STOPPED in the middle of the road, to let oncoming traffic in the OTHER lane go by, so he didn’t have to drive through a PUDDLE :foreheadslap:

The best is when people get upset when I pass 5 or 6 vehicles in one shot, on two lane. Hey, learn to pass, learn where the fun pedal is, maybe then you won’t be behind me. It’s even funnier when you have a trailer on and I’m still walking the dog out and around slow people :D

But being honked at and being flipped off ALL the time gets old. I’m not sure why this a thing these days

Duck

Supporter
i suspect he's getting up on their ass and riding them there for a bit, then passing them.

wouldn't surprise me that he's an aggressive driver in his personal vehicle

he says so right here"
I also suspect the same thing, but nothing in the words you quoted actually support that theory. He simply expresses frustration with slowpokes and says that he passes them. Nothing wrong with that.

Not that I'm trying to defend him though. I just don't like it when people read things in a post that aren't there.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I also suspect the same thing, but nothing in the words you quoted actually support that theory. He simply expresses frustration with slowpokes and says that he passes them. Nothing wrong with that.

Not that I'm trying to defend him though. I just don't like it when people read things in a post that aren't there.
You really expect he doesn't drive like Joe Douchebag all the time?

Duck

Supporter
You really expect he doesn't drive like Joe Douchebag all the time?
I'm 50/50 on that.

Yes he seems like an impatient road rage type, but lots of people on here have a fake persona they keep up for fun. It's possible he's just trolling for fun.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I'm 50/50 on that.

Yes he seems like an impatient road rage type, but lots of people on here have a fake persona they keep up for fun. It's possible he's just trolling for fun.
Mike Mike mentioned that the other day. He certainly isn't wining any friends around here by portraying himself as a total jackass.