I´m back along few years

DAF

Hallo folks,I wasn´t here a few years,but I´m back now.I´m 46 years old today,I still work as truck driver at my small country Czech republic in central Europe.I don´t know....nothing new else,same work,only a new truck...Scania 730Hp.Apologize my English,thanks

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Hallo folks,I wasn´t here a few years,but I´m back now.I´m 46 years old today,I still work as truck driver at my small country Czech republic in central Europe.I don´t know....nothing new else,same work,only a new truck...Scania 730Hp.Apologize my English,thanks
You're doing well on the English. Glad to have you with us.

DAF

Thanks,I´m glad to be back,your trucking is different from ours,all is interesting for me....your trucks,your roads,a truckstops,long distance...big towns,simply all.I´d want to see all,but it´s difficult..I hope that you understand to me

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Thanks,I´m glad to be back,your trucking is different from ours,all is interesting for me....your trucks,your roads,a truckstops,long distance...big towns,simply all.I´d want to see all,but it´s difficult..I hope that you understand to me
Yes, we find you way of trucking fascinating as well 👍