How many miles did you drive today?

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
588 somewhere outskirts of Des Moines to Sidney Nebraska..

Ended up leaving shortly after midnight cause I realized another 7 n half hours gave me a full 34 and the precipitation leveled off finally

I really wanted to make Burns Wy TA cause I still have shower credit but it's was a slow go on slick roads from Re-Freeze till I got somewhat past Des Moines and only 63 minutes drive line to cover another 87 miles ain't happening in a 65 mph truck

On the bright side this is the 1st time I've seen the Sunshine 🌞 in 3/4 days and that a real mood elevator especially after last few rotten days..

Yup today was AWESOME and I savored every last mile past Des Moines

I swear about the only thing that could ruin the rest of the day is if some junky old Smokey refer parks next to me or Mr APU

Even gonna shut the truck off and enjoy the mellow breezeView attachment 57412

And Check this out I almost couldnt my eyes..

Ya SIXTY Degrees
Crossed paths with ya, stopped in Sidney around noon, coming down from Rapid into Colorado.

It was t-shirt weather when I unloaded in Greely about 3:00

Forgot to look at miles before I got out of truck, probably 550 or so. Only had 15 minutes on my 14 when I parked at home.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
I thought I was dead once. Then I woke up, and realized it was just that I was in Nebraska.
Nebraska ain't bad north of the Platte River. Of course there ain't no cause for most folks to be up there to enjoy it. US83 is really about the only major through route, and that's only traffic in or out of the Dakotas.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Nebraska ain't bad north of the Platte River. Of course there ain't no cause for most folks to be up there to enjoy it. US83 is really about the only major through route, and that's only traffic in or out of the Dakotas.
I usually take NE71 up through Scottsbluff to Crawford, then swing over to US385 at Chadron, take a right at Oelrichs when I'm headed up to Pine Ridge SD.

Ya know... about 90% of Nebraska is north of the Platte.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
631 just trying to stay ahead of MnDriver.
I'll be shutting down somewhere between Brookville and Lamar Pennsylvania

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
276 and a pick. Gotta be in Springfield MO tomorrow night, and running further tonight gets me into iffy parking territory.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
592 miles. Made it to Brookville. Actually got a sweet pull through parking spot close to the ****ter.

Same place as last time I came through. Easy day delivering tomorrow afternoon.

Shreck

592 miles. Made it to Brookville. Actually got a sweet pull through parking spot close to the ****ter.

Same place as last time I came through. Easy day delivering tomorrow afternoon.
I made it to the service plaza at the 170 mm came by Brookville about 6:00.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Are you loading more tractors out of the port?
No.

I'm picking up a JLG skytrak 10054 for Washington
s-l400.jpg

and then flipping right back to Minnesota with my pile driver I took out there in December
2019-12-10_17.51.08.jpg
and them reloading right back to New Jersey.

My next two weeks.

Screenshot_20200129-185830.png

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
That ought a keep you busy.
Maybe.

Takes care of a huge chunk of February any how.