How many miles did you drive today?

AK7

385 yesterday 0 today and 0 tomorrow. But I have to go to the cities and pick up the boy from the airport.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
385 yesterday 0 today and 0 tomorrow. But I have to go to the cities and pick up the boy from the airport.
192 miles today ....

Northfield Mn to Fly J Williams Iowa ..

After the mess this morning I said screw it for the day.

No Time limit on this load anyways

According to Weather after tonight supposed to go Upper 30s even 40s through weekend and Wyoming 80 is "Dry" though some Windy Spots

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter

Two drop and hooks.

I probably should have made it back into the DC but I don’t really like sleeping there. Yard trucks 24/7 and in the more than three years I’ve been here I cannot shake the feeling of constantly being watched, and that feeling is worse when I sleep at DCs and stores.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
251 and a pick. Got a lot of clock left, but parking over toward Cameron MO and I35 north of KCMO, ain't plentiful later on. Don't look a gift horse (a good stop with usually available parking in this case) in the mouth, as they used to say.

Mike

Staff member
Unload, reload, and 530 miles. Slowed down today, cruise set at 58 most of the day, puts me right at 60mph.

Only 440 to my Monday morning drop. House was too far out of the way, so it looks like an unneeded 34 on the road this weekend.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Unload, reload, and 530 miles. Slowed down today, cruise set at 58 most of the day, puts me right at 60mph.

Only 440 to my Monday morning drop. House was too far out of the way, so it looks like an unneeded 34 on the road this weekend.
The man keeping you down.....

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
588 somewhere outskirts of Des Moines to Sidney Nebraska..

Ended up leaving shortly after midnight cause I realized another 7 n half hours gave me a full 34 and the precipitation leveled off finally

I really wanted to make Burns Wy TA cause I still have shower credit but it's was a slow go on slick roads from Re-Freeze till I got somewhat past Des Moines and only 63 minutes drive line to cover another 87 miles ain't happening in a 65 mph truck

On the bright side this is the 1st time I've seen the Sunshine 🌞 in 3/4 days and that a real mood elevator especially after last few rotten days..

Yup today was AWESOME and I savored every last mile past Des Moines

I swear about the only thing that could ruin the rest of the day is if some junky old Smokey refer parks next to me or Mr APU

Even gonna shut the truck off and enjoy the mellow breeze15799827092525767847681796613379.jpg

And Check this out I almost couldnt my eyes..

Ya SIXTY Degrees

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
504 and a drop at WallyWorld in Harrisonville MO. At the Peetro in Joplin, picking up down the street in the AM.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
583. One drop and hook, two LU. Left an hour and 20 on the table. Planning on getting up early and grabbing a shower before I get going.

I think in 24 years I’ve done that successfully twice.