How many miles did you drive today?

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
I am looking forward to getting home.

Wife is getting that Minnesota snow and all she's said to me is, "don't worry about the snow. I got it covered......"
My Uncle called asked me how things were going.....

He said they got 10 inches in Somers between Milwaukee and Chicago he was chomping a bit about having to blow it

I've hadda hire a Service for my place since I'm trucking ....used to have my SON but he "ODed"

Sure that bill is coming too but if ya don't they Warn then FINE YA

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
There's people watching out for her.

I've been gone for a week now sooo.
Welp I ain't been home in almost 2 weeks and my place is 50 bucks a pop....

I'm sure the Bill will be in the "Mailbox"..

They know I just went back out on the road and I guaranteed that when I get home cut ya a check....

Gosh my Kid do that for like $30 bucks and some free food....

Or crashing on my couch might give him gas money and afew smokes

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
My Uncle called asked me how things were going.....

He said they got 10 inches in Somers between Milwaukee and Chicago he was chomping a bit about having to blow it

I've hadda hire a Service for my place since I'm trucking ....used to have my SON but he "ODed"

Sure that bill is coming too but if ya don't they Warn then FINE YA
That’s why I don’t live in town.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
519. I probably could have made Truckers Inn, but I've been in snow all day, so Rothsay it is. Gets me back on my early schedule, too.

Busted pillow drifts from Bismarck to Casselton, most just 4-6", but quite a few up towards a foot tall after Jamestown . Never saw a plow until I was in Fargo.

MJ1657

Bored
Supporter
519. I probably could have made Truckers Inn, but I've been in snow all day, so Rothsay it is. Gets me back on my early schedule, too.

Busted pillow drifts from Bismarck to Casselton, most just 4-6", but quite a few up towards a foot tall after Jamestown . Never saw a plow until I was in Fargo.
Rothsay was always one of my favorite places to stay.

Power House bar and the truck stop have good food. I enjoyed visiting the prairie chicken.

Got 150 miles last night before some idiot dropped his trailer across the trans canada at Ignace. Failed to check 5th wheel connection after doing a switch. Usual suspects ...Joe Singh or Bob Singh,,,one of the SinghIMG_6009.JPG

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Rothsay and the big Chief both have good restaurants
Big Chief has that stinky sulphur water for showers though. I'm not sure why so many places in Minnesoooota have that stinky water.

And if you're feeling rich, the Bison Chili Omelete is awesome. Ends up being about 16.00 with tip though. Minnesoooota doesn't tax clothing but they tax the hell out of food.

And truthfully, it could just be hamburger meat chili, but whatever. It's good.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
592 From Near Grants NM to Mullinsville Kansas camping out at the 54 truckstop..

Hoping to make Bellevue Wisconsin tommorow but at 713 miles be cutting it close on 11hr drive with Elogs and 65mph truck..

An alternative might be the Kwik Star in Brooklyn Iowa..

Monday I'll deliver in Baraboo Wi

For right now I just wanna eat and read some of my book..

Should do my laundry but I still got one clean set of clothes so maybe tommorow

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Got 150 miles last night before some idiot dropped his trailer across the trans canada at Ignace. Failed to check 5th wheel connection after doing a switch. Usual suspects ...Joe Singh or Bob Singh,,,one of the SinghView attachment 56802
Back in trucking school they taught us to always go under with a flashlight and double check..

That's a good habit I managed to hang on too and guess what I have never dropped a trailer in my entire 15 years

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
592 From Near Grants NM to Mullinsville Kansas camping out at the 54 truckstop..

Hoping to make Bellevue Wisconsin tommorow but at 713 miles be cutting it close on 11hr drive with Elogs and 65mph truck..

An alternative might be the Kwik Star in Brooklyn Iowa..

Monday I'll deliver in Baraboo Wi

For right now I just wanna eat and read some of my book..

Should do my laundry but I still got one clean set of clothes so maybe tommorow
Waiting until Sunday isn’t the best idea. When I had to do laundry on the road I always tried for the middle of the week. It seems like a huge project on just a ten hour break but it’s worth it to avoid the crowd on Sunday.

Also, the roads in Iowa and Minnesota are still going to be rough tomorrow.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Waiting until Sunday isn’t the best idea. When I had to do laundry on the road I always tried for the middle of the week. It seems like a huge project on just a ten hour break but it’s worth it to avoid the crowd on Sunday.

Also, the roads in Iowa and Minnesota are still going to be rough tomorrow.
I really wanted to make Bellevue Truckstop off 151 cause they gotta Culver's there and I got a Ten Dollar gift card..

Was really looking forward to that Free Lunch..

Eh maybe another time

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
544 made it to a dirt lot in Whitesboro, TX. Taco casa for supper so it’s a win.
If ya run alot of Texas try that Laredo Taco Company outta the Stripes Mart gas stations....

Fat Breakfast Burritos and thy "Best" Barbacoa I "ever" had

Telling ya @Humble pie check it out