How many miles did you drive today?

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
350-ish. Some at work, most going to a radio station to pick up tickets that I'll never use. Just because I never win anything in my life. Added a little sightseeing. Good exercise for the drooly since it still needs broken in.

Yikes. Any idea what happened?
No clue.

Mike

Staff member
211 today. Waiting at the Loves in Alma, AR. to get a trailer tire replaced, then looking at a couple 700+ days tomorrow and Monday. 1740 from delivery on Tuesday, and I’m not leaving from here til tomorrow.

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
I am Sure the road construction through that place isn't helping
Your place or mine?

This one was in a relatively uh "convenient" spot with no construction on that particular stretch. But the truck wasn't even identifiable as a truck. He nailed an abutment head on at 70+mph and spread everywhere. They took it away in a roll off container.

Mike

Staff member
211 today. Waiting at the Loves in Alma, AR. to get a trailer tire replaced, then looking at a couple 700+ days tomorrow and Monday. 1740 from delivery on Tuesday, and I’m not leaving from here til tomorrow.
Needed 700, got 705 yesterday.
Today will be a bit more difficult. 620 will put me in Las Vegas, not sure how the 700 mile plan will work going north from there to the Reno area.