How does this work

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
5F42CB56-E88D-469D-9A76-394E901CAC64.jpeg
The shop stereo died so I got another one at the thrift store. But the antenna hookup is different

The guy in the electronics store said I need one of these but there’s no instructions

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
28147E88-3FAE-4CD0-8BA8-A05BBAFDF227.jpeg
I don’t know what I’m doing. I think I hook up the terminals to the antenna terminals.

The antenna that come with the stereo is marked “AM loop” so I’m not sure if that’s ok for FM.

I’ll try hooking the coax to the adapter and hooking it to the FM contacts

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
You apparently never had a Nintendo with an old dial non cable ready tv. Yes the two forks go under the screws for the antenna wires, then you hook a coaxed antenna up to that adapters threaded end. Voila you have an antenna.

Mike

Staff member
You apparently never had a Nintendo with an old dial non cable ready tv. Yes the two forks go under the screws for the antenna wires, then you hook a coaxed antenna up to that adapters threaded end. Voila you have an antenna.
I had one hooked to a 13inch black and white!

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
I got the little TV after we upgraded to a bigger color TV in the living room.
Mine was one my dad had in the truck. He decided to get one with a VCR and congrats I inherited a 13” tV to watch the muppet show and Sesame Street in the morning. Then in 89 they got me a Nintendo for Christmas and I wasn’t allowed to hook it to the big TV in the living room (27” also a dial tv) i played my Atari 2600 on a 9” black and white up until the point I got the 13”

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
and 1950's radios it seems as well :)
I can’t figure out today’s electronics. The older stuff is built better and has no bullshit built into them

Who in the actual **** wants to have a “smart home” or whatever the **** your generation calls it :foreheadslap:

Mike

Staff member
I can’t figure out today’s electronics. The older stuff is built better and has no bullshit built into them

Who in the actual **** wants to have a “smart home” or whatever the **** your generation calls it :foreheadslap:
My generation? LOL