how about a little beer?

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
I like it. I think that the Russians or a Russian own a piece of PBR. Gotta love them capitalist Russians.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
That crap is for broke rednecks and broke college kids.

PBR in bottles was fun because you could make a poker hand out of the underside of the bottle caps. If you could remember the poker hands after five or eight. Or all 12.

Always made me meaner the hell though.

Worse than usual even.
Wife works at one of the local liquor store.

Most popular beer they sell.

That's the display at the center point travel center just north of cedar rapids IA. Two pallets of it as you walk in the front door.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
Wife works at one of the local liquor store.

Most popular beer they sell.

That's the display at the center point travel center just north of cedar rapids IA. Two pallets of it as you walk in the front door.
When I leave my house and go directly to VW's yard in Iowa via most practical route, that truck stop is exactly halfway.

Its 264 miles from here to Center Point and 264 miles from Center Point to their yard.

It's like I named the town myself. 😅

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
When I leave my house and go directly to VW's yard in Iowa via most practical route, that truck stop is exactly halfway.

Its 264 miles from here to Center Point and 264 miles from Center Point to their yard.

It's like I named the town myself. 😅
You're very creative.

r3gulator3

Professional mFinG Asshole-ee-0
Supporter
Yep... east coast, the airman's club on base, or the NCO club.

Falstaff, Pabst, Busch, Bud, Miller. That was about it.
I’m sad the falstaff brewery in Omaha is gone. I always wanted to tour it. But it was gone before my time.