Hoods n stacks, chicken lights n frame, cool guy trucks rule

Hanover Fist

This one came in yesterday...589 glider with a Cat. Probably the last one that will come through here since Paccar killed off gliders. The blue and white Seminole KW that I posted on the last page was traded in on this.
Its....different (black with purple frame)

Gdjjr

Robert transport has been doing this for a while now.
View attachment 49738

I looked at their web site and found this- they tout having the trailers closer to the cab. I wonder how that effects the turning radius? They also have CNG powered trucks and they have some with solar panels- I still assert their life has to be pretty short because that stuff is just film- I'd sure like to see a long term "study" LOL- oh, they're Canadian too- y'all talk funny :biglaugh:

Hillbilly Canuck

View attachment 49752

I looked at their web site and found this- they tout having the trailers closer to the cab. I wonder how that effects the turning radius? They also have CNG powered trucks and they have some with solar panels- I still assert their life has to be pretty short because that stuff is just film- I'd sure like to see a long term "study" LOL- oh, they're Canadian too- y'all talk funny :biglaugh:
They're froggy as **** and always park in everyone's way. That's all I got to say about them.