Hockey (the real sport) 2019-2020

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
They know a good team. Not the Leafs or it could be the movie was said to be in Aurora, IL. :D
Extra credit @r3gulator3 for the use of the word Toque:thumbsup:
It did take place in Aurora, IL. They had a comicon a few years back that even made a Stan Makita’s donuts for like the 25th anniversary. I did some research there was really no Stan Makita’s donuts it was a play on Tim Horton’s for the movie.

Nomad1

B()()()B
Supporter
That’s cool that you almost know him by proxy. I know no one in the AHL or NHL. I just like to watch it man. I mean you probably learned to cross check before you was outta diapers. I had to hit teen years to learn what hockey was when my brother in law took me to a USHL game. It was a ****ing blast. Been hooked ever since. I caught a puck at that game!

Blackhawks ain’t been doing so good, Crawford isn’t covering the goal like he used to and even with Shaw back in the ranks we need to get our defense game up and allow Shaw and Kane and Toewes more shots on goal.
I don't know any hockey players or coaches either. I did meet Mike Fisher from the Preds one day. I didn't realize who he was at first because I was checking out his beautiful wife. We were parked in the same lot in Nashville. They were really nice and she is a beautiful woman.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
I really should learn to just shut the **** up!
I told my little Sheldon Queef joke to the guy that I work with. As luck would have it he knows him. His kids and Sheldon played organised hockey together.
My buddy is friends with Sheldon's dad. He sent a text to Sheldon's dad last night wishing Sheldon good luck on his first night of coaching in the NHL and the Leafs.

Now had I put 2 and 2 together, I should have remembered that he would call Sheldon's dad and get tickets to any Toronto Marlies game (AHL).

My buddy wasn't mad or anything because, who cares what a truck driver says, Sheldon has played in the show! NHL for Tampa Bay, Coach of the marlies and now coaching the Leafs.
Just quit giving a rats ass who you offend and you'll be a lot happier.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
Some folks got this thing called a Conscience, so they would feel a lot worse spewing **** everywhere.
Yeah that's not applicable here. Nobody is actually harmed by hearing someone talk. :biglaugh:

This is 2019. It doesn't matter what you say, SOMEONE somewhere will be offended. I quit giving a **** a long time ago.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
Yeah that's not applicable here. Nobody is actually harmed by hearing someone talk. :biglaugh:

This is 2019. It doesn't matter what you say, SOMEONE somewhere will be offended. I quit giving a **** a long time ago.
Do you remember the 80-90s when offending everyone was cool?