Hmmm..Bill Clinton

IIronman

on fuel prices..interesting
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=OmpIRg5Z30s]YouTube - Bill Clinton talks gas prices[/ame]

The New Yorker

Is a way of life
Ironically I agree with most of what he says. With the exception of a shortage on oil, and Hill's idea's to fix the issue. A tax holiday is only a temp solution, so what will happen is in the winter when everyone is packing their nuts, filling their home heating tanks for the cold months the price will sky rocket. Not good when so many of us who depend on fuel to survive, our income drops during these months.

Going after big oil for wrong doings? Ya of course. But penalize them for turning a honest profit, no. That is not fair and will just encourage them to take their business else where, or cheat us in other ways. Raise taxes on the rich? Naa not fair either, and if you were rich the last thing you would want to do is turn 39% of that to our Guberment. Has anyone noticed the increase of the rich moving out of the country and just working here ONLY when they have too. Hummm gee I wonder why. Lets just chase all the wealthy out of the country, great idea. Make just as much sense as the president of Mexico living in New Mexico??????????

IIronman

Ironically I agree with most of what he says. With the exception of a shortage on oil, and Hill's idea's to fix the issue. A tax holiday is only a temp solution, so what will happen is in the winter when everyone is packing their nuts, filling their home heating tanks for the cold months the price will sky rocket. Not good when so many of us who depend on fuel to survive, our income drops during these months.

Going after big oil for wrong doings? Ya of course. But penalize them for turning a honest profit, no. That is not fair and will just encourage them to take their business else where, or cheat us in other ways. Raise taxes on the rich? Naa not fair either, and if you were rich the last thing you would want to do is turn 39% of that to our Guberment. Has anyone noticed the increase of the rich moving out of the country and just working here ONLY when they have too. Hummm gee I wonder why. Lets just chase all the wealthy out of the country, great idea. Make just as much sense as the president of Mexico living in New Mexico??????????
Well I don't think we gotto worry about the rich..THEY might be in the country..But their money ain't:D

The New Yorker

Is a way of life
Well I don't think we gotto worry about the rich..THEY might be in the country..But their money ain't:D
Your right, their cash isn't but their investment are. And investments that the rich have at home drive our economy. Yes I know there are alot of oversea's investments with the American dollar. but we have to try and keep as much as we can at home. It's our battle against the national reserve, we need to keep that BANK as week as we can. well try....