Hi-Plains Sunflower Co - Denver, Colorado BEWARE BAD COMPANY

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
No, you are not a super trucker, you are a "managing partner" for this trucking company. As "managing partner", you just managed to give your company a big negative reputation among many truck drivers that visit this forum. Shame on you.
:rolllaugh3:

He even used his real name, and the same profile picture he used on Facebook. :bonk:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Keendriver

Hates all of you
just thought i'd share my experience. Maybe someone that is not a smart ass will find it to be usefully.
Keep on trucking! Im off to Bismarck.
No, you are not a super trucker, you are a "managing partner" for this trucking company. As "managing partner", you just managed to give your company a big negative reputation among many truck drivers that visit this forum. Shame on you.
Oh snap!

Smart asses-1

Managing partners....not so much.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
How the hell did I get dragged into this? I don't even eat sunflower seeds, they make me poop like BAD.

All the **** you hear about California, and there's still companies that run outlaw there.

Amazing.
I did it....I dragged you in to it.

Seemed pretty self explanatory.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I did it....I dragged you in to it.

Seemed pretty self explanatory.

Yeah....know what...You're an assbag.

And you should change your avatar. Because you're a squid. Not a jarhead.

Ain't been on the Parris Island parade deck, it ain't for you.

Change it to Admiral Nimitz or something.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
Wonder if Bagger Vance will be back to take his medicine?

Come on back John Deyne John Deyne and tell us just how happy you are at your company.

I would imagine dispatch treats you pretty good, even if you do dress funny.

I'm guessing there's none of that illegal Cali running for you that the OP talked about. You remember him....the guy that actually did drive for your outfit.

Most of the time you see a post where someone is pissing and moaning about a company, ya gotta take it with a grain of salt, cuz drivers tend to whine just a bit.
HOWEVER......

In this case, I think the OP's story suddenly carries just a little more weight now that you've shown up masquerading as a driver. (Seriously Dude, of all the things you could masquerade as you picked truck driver?)

Hey, you have a great day A**hole.

Watch the rough on 7.......you know you ain't got enough club fer that.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
Yeah....know what...You're an assbag.

And you should change your avatar. Because you're a squid. Not a jarhead.

Ain't been on the Parris Island parade deck, it ain't for you.

Change it to Admiral Nimitz or something.
Yer gonna hurt my feelings you keep talking like that.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Yer gonna hurt my feelings you keep talking like that.
Nice comeback on the fraud.

Same place and time, you and I would be a great team, bro.

Except that you suck, and I don't.

Other than that. AWESOME tag team.

John Deyne

Rough crowd!

Let me clear the air. Thanks for pointing out my FB page had an error. The company I work for is an LLC therefore there are no partners. I am a managing member just like any other Manager here. I don't own 1% of the company. I work here and I'm damn proud of it.

Since y'all didn't like my golf attire I updated it with something much more current.

I manage safety here at Hi Plains Sunflower. I drive, work in the yard and and handle safety. I have shared my experience with this company. I hope it helps.

Other than that.... stay safe out there!

Keendriver

Hates all of you
Rough crowd!

Let me clear the air. Thanks for pointing out my FB page had an error. The company I work for is an LLC therefore there are no partners. I am a managing member just like any other Manager here. I don't own 1% of the company. I work here and I'm damn proud of it.

Since y'all didn't like my golf attire I updated it with something much more current.

I manage safety here at Hi Plains Sunflower. I drive, work in the yard and and handle safety. I have shared my experience with this company. I hope it helps.

Other than that.... stay safe out there!
Ok.....since I was the biggest of the asses let me be the first to welcome you back.

Nice to see you came back and cleared that up.
And since you actually do drive it would appear as though I owe you an apology.

You won't get it, but you are owed it.

Nothing wrong with speaking up for your company there Tiger.

You have to admit with the evidence we had in hand it was easy to insert foot in to mouth.

Stick around.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
Ok John Deyne John Deyne you better be the real deal.

You got skeptics here who don't believe you actually drive, but I believe in you.

You are the real deal!
Don't let me down now driver.

All I'm sayin is...........

Long day.....pretty tired otherwise this woulda been much better.

Dan Erd

This company is by far the best I've worked for. Staff is friendly, kind and professional. The owners know what its like to be on the road and work with you. A few of the posts above, are apparently disgruntled drivers. Treat this company right and they treat you right. I know from experience.