Flatbed Hey! You! Yes, you! What are you hauling?

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
I’m lacking in tanker yanking and never hooked a sea can but **** me if canners can do it so can
Never wanted to do tanker or hazmat and never will. I pulled sea cans in the army on 28’ bogeys and on 45’ bogeys. 28s suck to back but you pull up to the wretch they set it down. You lock the pineapples and away you go.

Duck

Trump
Supporter
But folks get wound up and then we get these stupid ****ing pissing matches where everyone gets generalized and everyone’s a piece of **** except whatever they do. It’s all bullshit and it’s all bad for you.
Ever wonder about the origin of the term "pissing match"?

I don't even want to know. :biglaugh:

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
Ever wonder about the origin of the term "pissing match"?

I don't even want to know. :biglaugh:
Kids pissing in the yard to see who can **** farther. It ain’t rocket surgery.

Also reminds me of a joke about a feller from Arkansas and a feller from Iowa who was taking a leak off a bridge. The feller from Arkansas says man this waters cold. Feller from Iowa says yeah and it’s deep too!

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I thought the prefixes would take care of things like this, but creating groups may be the better bet. Something you have to physically join in order to post in, and something that doesn't simply show up in the new posts where everyone seems to look all the time.
Post up what you’re dragging around. Post up how you tied it down. Post up cool loads you see around you. Open deck only I don’t wanna see pictures of watermelons and toilet paper (unless it’s on a flatbed, of course).
View attachment 45692
Funny how the original post specified open deck only....

In the flatbed forum.....

From a flatbedder....

Who likes to flatbed...

:whoosh: