Flatbed Hey! You! Yes, you! What are you hauling?

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
I’m lacking in tanker yanking and never hooked a sea can but **** me if canners can do it so can
Never wanted to do tanker or hazmat and never will. I pulled sea cans in the army on 28’ bogeys and on 45’ bogeys. 28s suck to back but you pull up to the wretch they set it down. You lock the pineapples and away you go.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
But folks get wound up and then we get these stupid ****ing pissing matches where everyone gets generalized and everyone’s a piece of **** except whatever they do. It’s all bullshit and it’s all bad for you.
Ever wonder about the origin of the term "pissing match"?

I don't even want to know. :biglaugh:

r3gulator3

Supporter
Ever wonder about the origin of the term "pissing match"?

I don't even want to know. :biglaugh:
Kids pissing in the yard to see who can **** farther. It ain’t rocket surgery.

Also reminds me of a joke about a feller from Arkansas and a feller from Iowa who was taking a leak off a bridge. The feller from Arkansas says man this waters cold. Feller from Iowa says yeah and it’s deep too!

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I thought the prefixes would take care of things like this, but creating groups may be the better bet. Something you have to physically join in order to post in, and something that doesn't simply show up in the new posts where everyone seems to look all the time.
Post up what you’re dragging around. Post up how you tied it down. Post up cool loads you see around you. Open deck only I don’t wanna see pictures of watermelons and toilet paper (unless it’s on a flatbed, of course).
View attachment 45692
Funny how the original post specified open deck only....

In the flatbed forum.....

From a flatbedder....

Who likes to flatbed...

:whoosh:

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Never wanted to do tanker or hazmat and never will. I pulled sea cans in the army on 28’ bogeys and on 45’ bogeys. 28s suck to back but you pull up to the wretch they set it down. You lock the pineapples and away you go.
I have Tanker though no Hazmat

Most I ever did was the waste retention ponds at the meat plant

Took it north and dumped it down this sewer cap off a back street

Sometimes folk wound ask me once even called the sheriffs

Welp heres all the paperwork I am doing my "job"

Now when the Cops showed up they hadda make like ten calls not only verification thats only intitial

Three more calls and "officical"

Not that wastewater paid $30 a turn though normally ya could do 3 to 5 of em a shift

Think they paid me anything for my time and being "proffesional" getting the cops off their backs

Nope not a freaking dime

vaportrail

Yesterday asphalt today 3 loads of asphalt tomorrow 3 loads of asphalt getting the picture yet?even though i shoulda taken a picture some dumb arse mother****er left 5000 lbs in there :mad: needless to say dispatch got a friendly call this morning

r3gulator3

Supporter
Yesterday asphalt today 3 loads of asphalt tomorrow 3 loads of asphalt getting the picture yet?even though i shoulda taken a picture some dumb arse mother****er left 5000 lbs in there :mad:
Just curious, do you haul asphalt or know anything of hauling asphalt?

nan

Supporter
Yesterday asphalt today 3 loads of asphalt tomorrow 3 loads of asphalt getting the picture yet?even though i shoulda taken a picture some dumb arse mother****er left 5000 lbs in there :mad: needless to say dispatch got a friendly call this morning
So who's asphalt was that? Don't blame me. Wasn't my asphalt. Was it your asphalt?

Somebody needs their asph kicked.

r3gulator3

Supporter
Thats all i do a cushy year round gig for me What would ya like to know ill help where i can
Sorry man kind of being a smart ass up there because you referenced asphalt, a lot. Lol only asphalt has haul is in shingle form. It’s pretty much a done deal once it’s on the deck.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Sorry man kind of being a smart ass up there because you referenced asphalt, a lot. Lol only asphalt has haul is in shingle form. It’s pretty much a done deal once it’s on the deck.
You ran boom truck at Insulation Plus too..

Tell ya what the Elk was "Gravy"

IKO was the cheap stuff and heaviest..

Used to have a joke around there 2 flatbeds of IKO up an 83 pitch..

Ill tell ya what throwing them bundles of shingles I was in the best shape of my life

We onces stopped at the Chinesse buffet for lunch

I was wolfing down and these black folks were sitting a table back and my boss says dude you a "freakshow"

Another time we stopped at this place called Mancinis and Itallian Bombers..

Welp it was mostly "bun"..

Walked across the street to Taco Bell and they had the ranch tacos in a box deal back then

Ole Dave said you are a humam garbage disposal

I said Maincinis dont make real bombers..

Welp not many people eat the bomber then walk across the street to Taco Bell and wolf down 10 tacos..

Eh I was like 25 back then and ya I was STARVING