Flatbed Hey! You! Yes, you! What are you hauling?

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Post up what you’re dragging around. Post up how you tied it down. Post up cool loads you see around you. Open deck only I don’t wanna see pictures of watermelons and toilet paper (unless it’s on a flatbed, of course).
7BBE15FA-2C97-4D11-986A-DB947AD9A5B2.jpeg

Reactions: DAF

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
Just so long as there ain’t no swingin’ doors post up.

FFS.

And no roll up doors. No sliding doors.

Conestoga and side kits are ok, they cool in my book.

No door swingin’ van yankin’ reefer haulin’ tanker yankin’ in the flatbed section, c’mon. :thefinger::thefinger:
How bout go-go girls? Oh I’m sorry I mean a bull wagon or livestock trailer?

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
How bout go-go girls? Oh I’m sorry I mean a bull wagon or livestock trailer?
Do we even have a livestock section? Heck do we have any livestock haulers on the forum?

I say they allowed but I’ve never seen a bullhauler strap the cattle down yet. But on principle bullhaulers usually have pretty cool rides so sure.

Open deck, Conestoga, side kits, livestock trailers, regular pickup truck flatbed haulers, parking lots, heavy haul, ALL of you post up

No door swingers, rollers or sliders

Jesus. Tough crowd :panic:

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
Do we even have a livestock section? Heck do we have any livestock haulers on the forum?

I say they allowed but I’ve never seen a bullhauler strap the cattle down yet. But on principle bullhaulers usually have pretty cool rides so sure.

Open deck, Conestoga, side kits, livestock trailers, regular pickup truck flatbed haulers, parking lots, heavy haul, ALL of you post up

No door swingers, rollers or sliders

Jesus. Tough crowd :panic:
Yeah he was in just the other day too, I forget his name sorry.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
You just about need a degree from MIT to operate these new logging machines. Graders aren't much better. Gone are the days of joysticks skill and finesse.
Is that the heaviest you’ve pulled, 6 axle?

I can just imagine. Other buddies with farm equipment and whatnot need the manufacturer to send out a tech for training. It’s ridiculous how hard the new machines are to operate

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
i chain down machines in a dry van called the bullring trailer but, I guess I am out as a door swinger.
Elitist pricks!:p

Hillbilly Canuck

Is that the heaviest you’ve pulled, 6 axle?

I can just imagine. Other buddies with farm equipment and whatnot need the manufacturer to send out a tech for training. It’s ridiculous how hard the new machines are to operate
I've done 7 axles and B trains a few times. I was starting to get into bigger stuff but that job really went sideways in a hurry when I hurt my back.