Hello people

Rober14

I live in las vegas and need to buy a truck from.10k to 16k.please anyone can tell me?if not any recommendations in a lease to own program.
Thanks

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Look in your local newspaper for something like that and be prepared to fix a lot of stuff pretty much right away.

The insurance adjuster valued my 2011 ProStar with nearly 850K miles on it at $41K. I looked around at what was available for that price. There was some decent older stuff, but it was pretty bare-bones and with power trains a little shy of what I had. I ended up leasing another truck from the same company I run for. Some will say that's a mistake, but it's working for me.

Mike

Staff member
I live in las vegas and need to buy a truck from.10k to 16k.please anyone can tell me?if not any recommendations in a lease to own program.
Thanks
If you can avoid California, you can likely find an old non emissions truck in that price range that is road ready and just fix up the minor things as you go.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Put together a business plan, and start visiting banks. Buy your truck. Most outfits that would lease/purchase a truck in that range are scam outfits that will pull the rug out from under you once they've cleaned you out.

Mike

Staff member
I can't remember which facebook group it is, but a guy is off the road and selling a pretty nice looking old freightliner for $15k, road ready.

Renegade 21

Try going to Craigslist in your area, local trucking companies sell equipment sometimes, pay attention to your area for O?O selling truck, and possibly go to the Petro, Pilot, and other truck stops in and around Vegas to check the boards for people selling trucks.