Hashbrowns N Coffee make ya feel "Fine"

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Was trying to find this Georgia Sattelites tune..

Instead I found WCCO channel 4..

Cmon @mndriver this your "territory"..

Trucker186

Was trying to find this Georgia Sattelites tune..

Instead I found WCCO channel 4..

Cmon @mndriver this your "territory"..

Minnensota eh ?? Upe I'm sorry there you were you coming down the road there and upe I'm sorry I pulled out a half a mile of ya there eh.

Next week
AH EH UPE SEEMS I PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF YA THERE (V6 REVS HARD) HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR SORRY AS BACK TO ILLINOIS !!! OK enough Mid Western Jokes eh?

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Minnensota eh ?? Upe I'm sorry there you were you coming down the road there and upe I'm sorry I pulled out a half a mile of ya there eh.

Next week
AH EH UPE SEEMS I PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF YA THERE (V6 REVS HARD) HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR SORRY AS BACK TO ILLINOIS !!! OK enough Mid Western Jokes eh?
Go to Monroe Michigan TA...

They cant even do Eggs over easy..

Hashbrowns might as well been a Greasy Glop..

Thankfully they got a "POPEYES" at that TA though some "Ethnic" kinda guy wont pull ahead in the Fuel Line be sitting there sucking the "marrow" outta the bones

Trucker186

Go to Monroe Michigan TA...

They cant even do Eggs over easy..

Hashbrowns might as well been a Greasy Glop..

Thankfully they got a "POPEYES" at that TA though some "Ethnic" kinda guy wont pull ahead in the Fuel Line be sitting there sucking the "marrow" outta the bones
RACIST REEEEEEEEEEE LMAO HOW DARE YOU CALL SOMEONE ETHNIC JUST BECAUSE YOUR SORRY ASS HAD TO WAIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE lmao Im sorry I had to. Popeyes is good but a little to greasy for me. Arby's is my kinds place or hardees. BUT sounds like popeyes is the best place available there. Also there's a new place I don't Wana go. Well at least freight going there pays peanuts so I doubt I'll be headed down there in the next 10 years or unless they get flooded out because the geniuses BUILT A CITY BELOW SEA LEVEL FOR CHRIST SAKES. I will say if you have a chance stop at Bills Truck stop in NC and eat great food and service. Look em up. I run by there when we run our South Carolina run.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
RACIST REEEEEEEEEEE LMAO HOW DARE YOU CALL SOMEONE ETHNIC JUST BECAUSE YOUR SORRY ASS HAD TO WAIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE lmao Im sorry I had to. Popeyes is good but a little to greasy for me. Arby's is my kinds place or hardees. BUT sounds like popeyes is the best place available there. Also there's a new place I don't Wana go. Well at least freight going there pays peanuts so I doubt I'll be headed down there in the next 10 years or unless they get flooded out because the geniuses BUILT A CITY BELOW SEA LEVEL FOR CHRIST SAKES. I will say if you have a chance stop at Bills Truck stop in NC and eat great food and service. Look em up. I run by there when we run our South Carolina run.
I dont care what "Ethnicity"..

Ya sitting in the FUEL LINE..nobody infront of ya..

I thought oh eh Im gonna get my food and be done..

When I came out he was still sitting at the PUMPS..didnt even pull 4ward

I got a Big Mag-light to wrap around your skull..

I shall not "repeat" what I said here..

He atleast PULLED UP so I could "Fuel"

Trucker186

I dont care what "Ethnicity"..

Ya sitting in the FUEL LINE..nobody infront of ya..

I thought oh eh Im gonna get my food and be done..

When I came out he was still sitting at the PUMPS..didnt even pull 4ward

I got a Big Mag-light to wrap around your skull..

I shall not "repeat" what I said here..

He atleast PULLED UP so I could "Fuel"
I was joking about the racist part. Here's an idea if there not in the truck take a big glob of grease (you know where I'm going with this) and stick it on the door handle lmao.

Trucker186

Im gonna coat it with SUPER-GLUE just for you pal
HEY WE ALWAYS PULL UP WHEN IT'S BUSY. If there 5 lanes open we go inside and come back out 10 min later. And there will be 6 lanes open. Especially at night there's nobody around so there's not use BUT if it is busy we always pull up or park.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
also that would dry in about 30 seconds so it would just be a really thick handle.
Just serve to remind me of when I was stupd kid..

Chewed it off my fingers..

Best one was I wanted to see a can of Rubber Cement burn..

My folks were "Gone"..

Took a Hammer and smashed the Fire Extinghusher Open..

Landlord actually the Manager was like Oh my Gosh....

Told him I was Fryin Tater Tats got outta hand..

Didnt tell my folks either