Hammer goes to the Dark Side...

Trucker186

Yeah,
well...
we'll work on backing up later...

MUCH LATER!!!
:stare2:

Lmao making flatbedder jokes are dumb. I know someone who can out back you I bet and started as a flatbedder. I've seen the old man back into some stuff that is interesting to say the least. Not everyone can do farm pickup for the reason of backing.

Duck

Kleenex
Supporter
Idit can't even wreck right.... shoulda just ramped it man. Would been epic. Guy in the Pete would shat himself. Instead this way he's just pissed at you.
Have you ever seen the video of the guy in the red peterbilt who jumped his truck on an overpass?

Lmao making flatbedder jokes are dumb. I know someone who can out back you I bet and started as a flatbedder. I've seen the old man back into some stuff that is interesting to say the least. Not everyone can do farm pickup for the reason of backing.
That guy you were quoting has been driving trucks not just since before you were born, but probably even before your dad was born.

Fins

Are y'all sure this kid ain't an alter-ego of Uncle Birchy? :confused-96:

He's definitely got a few nuts, bolts and screws loose.

Fins

I'm a little slow before my morning caffeine injection.

Fins

Oh, I keep up. I just don't always add 2 + 2 and get 4.

What happened to Birchy anyway? One day he's on all day, the next you don't see him for a week or more. Busted again?

Trucker186

Dont care how long he's been driving. I'e seen plenty of long timers that can't back but to say flatbedders can't back isn't true. I get it was a joke.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Man I’m glad I don’t have a 20 thread for everyone to come in and crap all over.

It’s like seagulls times infinity swirling around in here.
As a long - time member in good standing with the Hijscker's Club, I just figure it's Karma paying me a visit. 🙄

Duck

Kleenex
Supporter
Oh, I keep up. I just don't always add 2 + 2 and get 4.

What happened to Birchy anyway? One day he's on all day, the next you don't see him for a week or more. Busted again?
I think he only gets on here when he's on a bender.

Latest posts