Get off the damn fuel island.

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter
Hey newbie and old guy alike take your damn 30 min.break somewhere off the damn fuel island.C.R.England seems to be the big offender more often than not.
why, it's VERY convenient for me, when all i want is my coffee, roller dog, and my cigar.

Last edited:

Mike

Staff member
why, it's VERY convenient for me, when all i want is my coffee, roller dog, and my cigar.
Speaking of roller dogs, I just seen this happen a couple days ago at the Pilot I was at in Arizona.

Guy walks up to the roller. He proceeds to scratching his ass. Not on the outside of his shorts, he went inside for a good scratch. Then, he went into the front of his shorts to give the nuts a complimentary scratch as well.

After he was done with all the scratching, he picked up 3-4 of the paper bags the roller food goes in, put all but one back.

He then starts picking up the food with his hand, putting each one back until he found the one he liked.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Supporter
Speaking of roller dogs, I just seen this happen a couple days ago at the Pilot I was at in Arizona.

Guy walks up to the roller. He proceeds to scratching his ass. Not on the outside of his shorts, he went inside for a good scratch. Then, he went into the front of his shorts to give the nuts a complimentary scratch as well.

After he was done with all the scratching, he picked up 3-4 of the paper bags the roller food goes in, put all but one back.

He then starts picking up the food with his hand, putting each one back until he found the one he liked.
So now the rollers are getting the boofay treatment? Scratch another option off the list.

Mike

Staff member
I beg your pardon Sir but FYI this is not my 30 min break, I am on my ten hour break ;)
I took my 30 on the fuel island at the TA in Bloomington, IL a while back. I fully intended on moving, but literally nobody else showed up and almost all the fuel islands were empty the entire time.

so I sit there

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I took my 30 on the fuel island at the TA in Bloomington, IL a while back. I fully intended on moving, but literally nobody else showed up and almost all the fuel islands were empty the entire time.

so I sit there
How funny would it be if with all those empty fuel lanes, Another truck pulled up right behind you in the only occupied lane and started blowing the horn for you to move?:rolllaugh:

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter

at the truck stop i might stop at, on my way back to the d/c center, the roller dogs are fresh, and at the time i stop there, about 1 AM, the truck stop really does not have that many people inside, heck, the fuel islands are often empty as well.

not saying that something like what you saw could never happen.

but that slob, must have had something against that truck stop, would be my thought.