FUSZ the hottest stock going

Rodger

This fusz stock is a real peach. It's peach fusz.
Lol!

After 15 days of big upward momentum, we finally ended up in the red for a change. Fusz down $0.12 today.

dchawk81

Lol!

After 15 days of big upward momentum, we finally ended up in the red for a change. Fusz down $0.12 today.
Boo hisz. There goes my retirement savings. I hate it when stocks crasz.

derekcook13

Working Capital -0.03. Cash flow -0.01. Z score ratio -181.27. Enterprise value -49.82. Asset return -24.8. Brother, heads up👆. 100% percent junk. This stock was designed to rise fast crash suddenly. They are short calling the stock for cash. Watch out.

Rodger

Working Capital -0.03. Cash flow -0.01. Z score ratio -181.27. Enterprise value -49.82. Asset return -24.8. Brother, heads up👆. 100% percent junk. This stock was designed to rise fast crash suddenly. They are short calling the stock for cash. Watch out.
As of now they are debt-free. They just released their product in March we won't see sales revenue until end of next quarter. They signed a huge deal with Oracle and Marketo. If you look at their technology there is no other like it, it will revolutionize CRM. We will however see a lot of positive news coming in the month of April with other companies jumping on board. I am not a day trader I'm in it for the Long Haul. Fusz is going to be huge!

Rodger

2017 10k just out. $2.4 million cash on hand and we know from recent news that all dept was paid off. And now the Notifi CRM sales are rolling in the door. It's going to be good!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I think you guy should short sell this if you can.
I can sink this stock the minute I put MY money into it.:rolllaugh:If it were not for bad luck, I would have no luck.

Rodger

I can sink this stock the minute I put MY money into it.:rolllaugh:If it were not for bad luck, I would have no luck.
Hey it's better than Vegas!

But you did bet on the Blue Jays didn't you? Now I understand!:p

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
BitCoin take a dump?

derekcook13

That's right fellows, lay down your money! And round a'n round she goes!!!!! What a minute folks, what we got going down the home stretch from behind? Why it's old blue coming from the rear! Look at'em go! It's neck and neck to the finish line! It's ???? By a nose!

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
This FUSZ stuff was $2.80/share last week. Today, it's $1.00. It's so hot, a lot of people got royally burned on it.

derekcook13

Its good practice playing with penny stocks. 18% gain, then sell. Then buy a higher penny stock, homework is important. Your working toward buying and selling the real deal. I've been studying strategies of the market for 18yrs. Have seen valuative moves across a wide spectrum of stocks, commodities, currency and so on. The biggest and best way? Is to watch inside of the company your interested in, for a move on holdings. From CEO-CFO- and Corprate management. If there's a buying move within the company, then a gain is eminent, it could be any varies reasons. If there is selling within the company, a decline is the same, a buy out, debt to profit margin or ratio, loss of a major contract and so on. Currency can be traded and cashed in at the Federal Reserve for instant gain. Lets say you bought 2,000.00 worth of euro's. The Federal Reserve offers treasures for sale, and lets say the fire sale comes up short. The Euro would rise slightly, and you cash in for a return. As well for anything you haul as a truck drive, your inside! Lets give an example: ever time you go to Columbus OH, there's a constant reload of empty plasic vats, for bulk liquid, and there's has been a rise in shipments. Or you have noticed a change in a product, that hasn't hit the self as yet, but you got a truckload of it! The possibility are endless, fore casting the future is what you are looking for. Based on real facts.

Last edited:

Rodger

Oh yeah it's been taking a beating here lately, but it'll come back. I have never seen a stock go up every day of the year, year after year. There will be some downward pressure once in awhile. Look at were this stock came from, a low of around $0.05 to a 52 week high of $2.10. That spike in price was just on the news that they had created this product called notifi CRM.

If you are interested in stocks for your retirement like I am this is an exciting company. Once the good news starts rolling out this month we should see upward pressure again. I bought this stock in the low pennies and I'm still in the green!

Do some of your own research on this company and I think you'll like what you see. Look at the products that are going to be unveiled this year, I think you'll be surprised.

Rodger

Its good practice playing with penny stocks. 18% gain, then sell. Then buy a higher penny stock, homework is important. Your working toward buying and selling the real deal. I've been studying strategies of the market for 18yrs. Have seen valuative moves across a wide spectrum of stocks, commodities, currency and so on. The biggest and best way? Is to watch inside of the company your interested in, for a move on holdings. From CEO-CFO- and Corprate management. If there's a buying move within the company, then a gain is eminent, it could be any varies reasons. If there is selling within the company, a decline is the same, a buy out, debt to profit margin or ratio, loss of a major contract and so on. Currency can be traded and cashed in at the Federal Reserve for instant gain. Lets say you bought 2,000.00 worth of euro's. The Federal Reserve offers treasures for sale, and lets say the fire sale comes up short. The Euro would rise slightly, and you cash in for a return. As well for anything you haul as a truck drive, your inside! Lets give an example: ever time you go to Columbus OH, there's a constant reload of empty plasic vats, for bulk liquid, and there's has been a rise in shipments. Or you have noticed a change in a product, that hasn't hit the self as yet, but you got a truckload of it! The possibility are endless, fore casting the future is what you are looking for. Based on real facts.
That is exactly the research that I have done on Fusz. They have a product that no one else has. This product will totally interrupt the current CRM and have signed deals with Oracle and Marketo the two largest companies in this sector.

I have studied the CEO and found him to be very credible. The last company he built sold for 216 million dollars. He is pumped a lot of his own money into this and If you look at the filings, his salary for the last 2 years was paid in shares. That doesn't sound like a CEO building a pump and dump company.

derekcook13

I'm glad for you! Now, here is what your really looking for in this scenario! Watch, listen, track! If an IPO is coming, you want to be on board. Here's how! If they want to offer an IPO, then all of their penny stock must be bought back. If your tracking, then you might want to increase your penny portfolio by as much as you can afford. Because without a 100% by back, they can't move forward to the big board. Your penny stocks turn to 100's, not 1's. If you are really smart! A swap for just 1 IPO could bring 1000's. So, good luck!

Last edited:

Rodger

I'm glad for you! Now, here's what's your really looking for in this scenario! Watch, listen, track! If an IPO is coming, you want to be on board. Here's how! If they want to offer an IPO, then all of their penny stock must be bought back. If your tracking, then you might want to increase your penny portfolio by as much as you can afford. Because without a 100% by back, they can't move forward to the big board. Your penny stocks turn to 100's, not 1's. If you are really smart! A swap for just 1 IPO could bring 1000's. So, good luck!
Their plan is not to do an IPO. It's going to be a straight on up listing to the NYSC or NASDAQ.

derekcook13

Their plan is not to do an IPO. It's going to be a straight on up listing to the NYSC or NASDAQ.
Impossible! I'll tell you why? (OTCBB) is regulated quotation service, which means! That they have to be filed as an (OTC) with the securities and exchange commission. Therefore the company can't be listed on the board, just quoted. There must be a fillings with a broker by the company. Then a market maker, to insure the per volume share goes through at the price quoted. They then become securities. This my friend is an IPO.

Rodger

Impossible! I'll tell you why? (OTCBB) is regulated quotation service, which means! That they have to be filed as an (OTC) with the securities and exchange commission. Therefore the company can't be listed on the board, just quoted. There must be a fillings with a broker by the company. Then a market maker, to insure the per volume share goes through at the price quoted. They then become securities. This my friend is an IPO.
Not true. As long as they meet the minimum Financial requirements, have enough shares and shareholders they can up list without doing an IPO.

derekcook13

Not true. As long as they meet the minimum Financial requirements, have enough shares and shareholders they can up list without doing an IPO.
The difference is whether they can be quoted or traded on the big board. There's always steps that has to be followed. To insure the difference between the two. After that there's a vast array of things that can be done with traded securities. But much less with just being quoted. Derek