Fuel Line Traffic Jam

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Another reason why I miss the NATSC card and fueling at Ambest n Roadys and continue to "loathe" Pilot and Loves..

Also notice that Jackass tank Yanker blocking the end pump while inside the store instead of taking a spot..

15791107111024128806634179089335.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
You seriously need a couple more GPS screens on your dash
The Rand McNally Trucker is circa 2015 from Russel Rd TA when they were ON SALE for $149.99..

Finally "Up-Dated" it with abit of help from a Friend with a much newer laptop and USB Cable co$t me a 12 pack and a $20 sack of POT....

The Garmin is circa 18 and Best Buy was "dumping" em for $80 bucks..

Now @Hillbilly Canuck "always" do a "Pre-Plan" though if Rand McNally falls off Garmin picks up..

Vise Versa if Garmin drops usually Rand McNally follows on ..

Despite that I always break out my Motor Carriers Atlas , Call Customer, check my Truckstop Booklet and "Pre-Plan"..

GPS is only a "Reference" though not an ANSWER

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
The Rand McNally Trucker is circa 2015 from Russel Rd TA when they were ON SALE for $149.99..

Finally "Up-Dated" it with abit of help from a Friend with a much newer laptop and USB Cable co$t me a 12 pack and a $20 sack of POT....

The Garmin is circa 18 and Best Buy was "dumping" em for $80 bucks..

Now @Hillbilly Canuck "always" do a "Pre-Plan" though if Rand McNally falls off Garmin picks up..

Vise Versa if Garmin drops usually Rand McNally follows on ..

Despite that I always break out my Motor Carriers Atlas , Call Customer, check my Truckstop Booklet and "Pre-Plan"..

GPS is only a "Reference" though not an ANSWER
My handy dandy pocket "Truckstop" Guide..

Truly it "is" FASTER than GPS...only $6.99 for Pocket Edition .

And it's TRUE TOO ...way FASTER than RAND McNally GPS1579127494113669910901893146472.jpg

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
They also use outside carriers.
Still no caps nor covers where he was parked.....

Posted a pic after he moved . ..

Sorry just an INCONSIDERATE "F-Word" who was Too Lazy to Park at a BUSY Truckstop that had WIDE OPEN Spots by Daylight....

Sorry @Johndeere4020 wanna try Again or ya "prefer" to be Trapped by him..

If I was in Illinois and Russel Road or Wisconsin where I have a half LEGAL DEGREE from doing TIME

Johndeere4020

Uncle HP touched me.
Supporter
Still no caps nor covers where he was parked.....

Posted a pic after he moved . ..

Sorry just an INCONSIDERATE "F-Word" who was Too Lazy to Park at a BUSY Truckstop that had WIDE OPEN Spots by Daylight....

Sorry @Johndeere4020 wanna try Again or ya "prefer" to be Trapped by him..

If I was in Illinois and Russel Road or Wisconsin where I have a half LEGAL DEGREE from doing TIME
I have no idea what you’re talking about as I suspect you don’t either. I’m only commenting that Pilot/Flying J also use outside carriers besides their own.