Fl interior

I have 2002 fl70 looking to customize the interior little bit. I have been searching around can not find much for the go series, was wondering if anyone has done anything to there if so would love to see pics and where parts came from

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
1. An FL70? Is a sport chassis/toy hauler?

2. The FL60-112 we're their own series trying to create a business class market. Because of the utility and the fact most of them became school buses, not a lot of them were being customized, so there wasn't a need for after market parts.

3. All the custom set ups I have seen were guys creating their own dashes out of diamond plate stainless and having custom leather work done...good luck hopefully someone can help ya out.

Thanks for reply it's a service truck, I figured switches,vents,climate control knobs stuff like that had to be used in other model trucks that after market company's did make stuff for

r3gulator3

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks for reply it's a service truck, I figured switches,vents,climate control knobs stuff like that had to be used in other model trucks that after market company's did make stuff for
One thing about the FL60-112? They were a very unique animal. The rocker switches for example. First truck Freightliner used those in. Everything else was toggle at that time. First to have rotating knobs for HVAC everything else had levers. Even the door locks are different on that truck from anything else. And maybe you can find some different stuff out there for it. In my experience working on them for years. Most toy hauler guys who go custom create everything from scratch.

Last edited:

r3gulator3

Staff member
Supporter
They may not fit in your precut holes and your plugs may not fit, but you can wire those to any standard rocker or toggle and it will work. You just have to find either what will fit or figure out what you like and create a new way to mount it.