Favorite truck driving movies.......

sandmike123

Since there is a song thread I figured I would start a movie thread. Smokey and the bandit has been my favorite movie since I was a little girl. I even had a pair of frog pants.:p

R

Rocky

Most definitely Smokey and the Bandit.

Another favorite of mine is "Over the Top" with Sylvester Stallone

R

Rocky

And who could forget "Convoy" with Kris Kristofferson...

"White Line Fever" was pretty good as well

Man, I haven't thought about some of these in a while! I wonder if they still have any of these at the rental stores...Hmmmmm

cassiem0221

My two favorites are Convoy and Over the Top.. These two are both really awesome shows. Guess I'm not the only one that likes it huh? :) What can I say? I have good taste.

ACCER

Convoy would have to be my favourite. It wasn't a movie but it was a pretty good tv show in its time, BJ and the Bear. I loved that show.

Aleck

Gotta go with Smokey and The Bandit! Who doesn't love a fast car, a big truck and an inept sheriff!

ACCER

Aleck,
That could be me, my hubby and our town! Excet that I'm not really racing anyone...I'm just always running late!

ACCER

I liked Black Dog. What I find amusing is how truckers are seen in movies. I wish I had 1/100th the fun that movies seem to think I had!

ACCER

Hubby was playing the slots one night in a truck stop and won tickets good for two. He has one and I have the other. He gets much more use from his than I do from mine.

nangel78

I like that episode of The Simpsons too. I am not really into truck movies, but that episode was really funny.

ACCER

I had forgotten about that Simpsons episode! I thought it was a scream and hubby took to calling one of the other drivers "Homer" as a result!

nangel78

That is one of my favorite episodes especially how Homer is dedicated to seeing the delivery made. I love that!

Mike

Staff member
Did it take a long time for the page to load? I gave up on it. Will try later.