Fast Food.

Favorite fast food joint?

• The Flying J fuel counter food - because $3 for a PBJ is great!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
Pilot gets pissed at me when I buy a McDonald's coffee then used there fixing station cause unlike most I prefer the Powdered Creamer over the half n half and Micky'Ds only has the half n half
Why don't you just get your coffee from the Pilot? :bonk:

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
Couple of those I never heard on.Even though this isn't a fast food,every truckstop should have a Famous Daves within walking distance.

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
WHY????????

Because if they got a McDonalds the MickeyDees coffee is WAY BETTER than that swill Pilot and Loves charge $2 for and FREE REFILLS

That's WHY
Maybe they gotta charge more to cover the costs of the sugar & creamer & other fixins swiped by people who get their coffee at McDonald's.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I have not had Mac Donald's in about two years. Not that I have not had every other kind of fast food in the last two years. Just not Mac Donald's. Why? I don't know. I did go there last week because I was craving the MC chicken sandwich, the line up was way to long, So I went to Wendy's . Never much of a line up.

(Yes I say Mac Donalds and not MC Donald s. Just because it makes me smile)

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Whataburger is all over Texas. I used to get one burger that felt like it weighed a pound and a half. And sat in your stomach like it weighed a pound and a half. And came out like it weighed about 6 pounds. And a half.

I don't eat Whataburger anymore.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Maybe they gotta charge more to cover the costs of the sugar & creamer & other fixins swiped by people who get their coffee at McDonald's.
Oh them poor greedy Mega corporate truckstops I know they're just struggling to stay afloat

My heart bleeds for them infact now I kinda feel guilty about taking afew sugars and afew creamer packets here and there why it just might bankrupt them and then where will we truckers go

hootowlserenade

But if ya find yourself in the Flint, Mi area check out Halo Burger...you wont be sorry...
"Seven days without a Halo Burger makes one weak" that was their slogan a few years ago, even though I live < 2 miles from one I haven't been there for quite some time. I do know they got rid of the cow licking its lips on their signs... maybe they finally figured a cow eating hamburgers was kinda like cannibalism... lol they are some damn good burgers though, definitely recommend them to anyone going through my neck of the woods

Sent from the cutting edge of my Droid RAZR MAXX

krelithous

Supporter
Oh them poor greedy Mega corporate truckstops I know they're just struggling to stay afloat

My heart bleeds for them infact now I kinda feel guilty about taking afew sugars and afew creamer packets here and there why it just might bankrupt them and then where will we truckers go
:biglaugh: