Fast Food.

Favorite fast food joint?

• The Flying J fuel counter food - because $3 for a PBJ is great!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jaiart

birchbarlow said:
I like Culver and Steak n Shake cause they're near a shopping center usually that I can get my rig into

Oh Churches chicken yum yum and if in the Lonestar gotta get me some What a Burger or Bill Miller barbeque
Never could get around that "butter burger" idea from Culver

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
So, I decided today was Burger King pigout day, which means tomorrow will be poop like a sick monkey day.

I had the NEW Chicken Parmagainaianana sammich and fries, and a barrel of Sprite and topped it of with....

get this....

... ....

THE BACON SUNDAE!!!!!

I thought this idea had to be either totally disgusting, or totally awesome.

I don't know that totally awesome is the word(s), but I ate it and liked it plenty.

I'm only limiting myself to ONE a year though. If you want to try them, I suggest doing it soon, it's a limited time thing.

510 Calories,
18 grams of fat (I'm guessing that's a lot...I really don't know)
61 Grams of sugar (that's probably a lot too, given that I felt twitchy and am pretty sure I was giving off inaudible frequencies for a long time after I ate it)
...and probably lots of other bad stuff.

COME ON PEOPLE....LETS MAKE THEM REGRET OBAMACARE! Be a martyr with me and try the BACON SUNDAE!!

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Taco Bell has a "Happier Hour" promo going now where a few items only cost a dollar.

It's a great idea for getting fat on a budget.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Why the hell doesn't Wendy's automatically give ketchup packets with to go orders? When I was in line there was a WHOLE BUS of geezers piling in behind me, and I needed to get the hell out of there fast before some of that old age rubbed off on me, and the last thing I was thinking of was ketchup!

Dammit Wendy's I was in fear for my youth, and now I'm ketchupless because of your bean counters ideas!

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
It ain't just Wendy's. None of them give you ketchup unless you ask for it.

I'd just like to see sit-down restaurants put the freaking napkin dispensers back on the table, or at least give me 2 or 3 napkins instead of just the one the silverware is wrapped in. Cheap bastards.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I'm only 39 so I got a little ways to go yet. Besides that was all I ate all day so leeme lone!

blackw900

Flatbedder For Life!
At 40,you need to stop with the fast food

Makes you fat!
Sitting on your ass makes you fat...No matter what you eat, if you are prone to be heavy, you will be.
The only way to avoid it is to get regular excersize and stay active when you are out of the truck.
What you eat isn't nearly as important as how much you eat and how much you excersize.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I guess I got crazy spoiled having a fridge in the truck. And not only a fridge, but a microwave too!

I really HATE being almost totally dependent upon fast food places and truck stop crap.

I walked past a driver today who was 5'5" and HAD to weigh 450 pounds.

Now...all judgement aside, what else is that guy goin to do for a living when Obamacare ****cans him?

WHERE ELSE CAN REALLY FAT PEOPLE WORK IF NOT HERE?\

I'm pretty sure you're not going to spawn a new crop of NYC bike messengers, Mr. Obama...

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I just got a fridge in my truck. Microwave coming soon. I have made my own food in the truck for the last almost two years. When I eat fast fast food, It's Hardee's or Popeye's chicken and beans and rice.

Duck

Supporter
I have justified the wrongdoings placed on my fellow truckers forum members!

Today, I took twice as many ketchup packets as what I needed!
Mail them to Sinister. And hurry up, his fries are getting cold!

Cargo Commando

I've taken to grabbing xtra cream and sugar packets when I grab ny over priced Peelot coffee - offsets the cost and grants me the option of preparing my own when I'm shut down in a odd area...

** Commie Express **
Supporter
My mother was a GS18 at Fort Devens in Mass so needless to say her retirement check from the government was HUGE!!! Anyways, she would stuff everything off the table into her purse when we went out to eat.

My parents had a camp in Maine. I use to drive my mother up there and we stopped at the rest area with a McDonald's. She use to bring in her coffee cup she had forever. It said over 1 million sold on it.

Duck

Supporter
My mother was a GS18 at Fort Devens in Mass so needless to say her retirement check from the government was HUGE!!! Anyways, she would stuff everything off the table into her purse when we went out to eat.

My parents had a camp in Maine. I use to drive my mother up there and we stopped at the rest area with a McDonald's. She use to bring in her coffee cup she had forever. It said over 1 million sold on it.
I have an aunt who does that.

** Commie Express **
Supporter
I use to turn her in at the counter to the manager. They would stand up for her and pretty much tell me to shut the F*** up.

We were down south on 95. I was driving her to her winter home in Daytona. To my mother, all black people were bad. We were eating at Shoney's. Two big black cops came in and she wanted to leave. They sat down out of sight. I went over to them and told them about my mother and to give her ****. They did. I can still hear my mother "OH GOD STEPHEN". I gave their waitress a $20 for whatever they were having and left. Those cops were cool. Don't we know you? Don't we have a warrant out for your arrest?

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I've been pretty good at avoiding fast food lately.

I do like that egg white and cheddar muffin McDonalds has now. And the Oatmeal in the morning is good too.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
I've taken to grabbing xtra cream and sugar packets when I grab ny over priced Peelot coffee - offsets the cost and grants me the option of preparing my own when I'm shut down in a odd area...
Pilot gets pissed at me when I buy a McDonald's coffee then used there fixing station cause unlike most I prefer the Powdered Creamer over the half n half and Micky'Ds only has the half n half