Fast Food.

Favorite fast food joint?

• The Flying J fuel counter food - because $3 for a PBJ is great!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Alright there, biguns, which is your favorite fast food gas heartburn overpriced barely nutritional mostly chemicals and saturated fat fast food joint?

Mike

Staff member
Wendy's. I am sadly addicted to the baconator, cut the ketchup. Don't get me wrong, I like the ketchup, but it's a pain in the ass to eat that burger driving down the road if the ketchup is on it. This would be my favorite place while out on the road.

If I am at home, or stationary somewhere, my favorite is taco bell. Impossible to eat that junk on the road though.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Sorry I didn't include that in the poll! Didn't even cross my mind.

...and that's a little disturbing...

Larry

Subway but I also love Taco Bell and Burger King, I'm gonna be a fat truck driver when I grow up. :biglaugh:

Sinisters Wife

My favorite is KFC. It figures that my own husband would leave my favorite off the list to vote on. Thanks Bullwinkle for adding it.

Sinisters Wife

HAHAHA...Figures, huh?...Do they even know us at all....(husbands)....hahaha...:D
LOL I would be surprised if he knew the color of my eyes anymore, he is gone so much these last four years. :beep:

Now if we were talking take out instead of fast food then I would think he would know my favorite, I would hope he would anyway, I am always up for getting it. My mouth is shut :tapeshut:we will just have to see!

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
:count:You wanna get takn out...I'll take you out...POW ZOOM RIGHT TO DA KISSA...

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
I like tacobell.Wendys baconator is real good too.But never get anything when you're starving.I always get no less then $9.00 no matter where I go and end up throwing most away.