• This forum is for drivers/carriers to discuss and review freight brokers. This is not a forum for brokers to promote their business or ask for advice on how to start a freight brokering or dispatching business.

FARMERS LOGISTICS GROUP

Wyatt Earp

Farmers Logistics Group is one of the brokers listed in this thread. Since we have our first member arriving and giving a little more detail about their personal experience with this broker, it now has it's own thread for discussion.

FARMERS LOGISTICS GROUP INC MC#600751 -- Bond cancelled. Over $57K in non-payment complaints.

Post your experiences with this specific broker, good or bad, in this thread. We only want discussions of this broker in this thread. If you have anything to include regarding another broker, or a discussion about brokers in general, please post in another thread or start a new one.

MaganaLR

I was scammed by one of these brokers!!!

I was scammed by one of the brokers on the list. Farmers Logistic Group didnt pay me squat!!! Keep your eyes out for the owner, Simon Delgado. He disappeared but I'm sure he will do this again under someone elses name. I did a load for them from Arvin to Laredo. I spoke to a guy name TJ and James. They were very nice but it was wierd when they wouldn't answer the phones at times but I shouldn't have been naive but they ripped me off. He would give routes from California to Texas and back. If someone knows anything about them, please, please let me know. Damn thieves!! You will get whats coming to you soon!! Beware out there for these type of brokers! Ask for references and call on them and get quick pay if they offer it.

Mike

Staff member
Thanks for providing us with the experiences you had with Farmers Logistics Group. Hopefully they didn't get very much money from you.

MaganaLR

We were out 2k but we will just have to keep out eyes opened and be more aware of these broker thieves out there because they do exist.

MaganaLR

Oh I forgot to mention. Farmers Logistics Group was out of Pasadena, Ca. Keep your eyes out for them or the owner, Simon Delgado. I'm sure he will do this again but just under a different name.

inkarn8

Well, we are a broker and we got scammed by these pricks. A criminal is a criminal.
We are going to find these guys, I will let you know what happens.

MaganaLR

Another broker who didnt pay alot of o/o is Streepers Express out of San Diego, Ca. The owner is Joe Streeper and the other guy who works is Justin Christensen. Keep an eye out and DO NOT haul nothing for them. They have 9 pending claims on their bond!!!! These guys are a bunch of liars and crooks!!!! Remember the names!!!

Latest posts