Driver's Needing Help with Loads

Thread starter #1
I know this is the place for people to complain about Broker's/ Dispatcher's- But is there a legitimate place to offer solid reputable service where the Broker or Dispatcher really can offer a business solution to the Driver and everyone can be happy? Asking for a Friend...

Agent_Z

Most of the forums operate this way. If I could find a busy forum to advertise online, I would. (Without paying, of course)

Speaking of, does anyone know of a good place to advertise brokering services online?

Mike

Staff member
Most of the forums operate this way. If I could find a busy forum to advertise online, I would. (Without paying, of course)

Speaking of, does anyone know of a good place to advertise brokering services online?
I want to put something together here for this, but it will take some time. Way too much trolling/BS on the forum right now that I need to deal with hto try to start something like this. The way it is right now, a broker posts a load here, and it would be answered within seconds by company drivers just wanting to crack jokes.

Agent_Z

I want to put something together here for this, but it will take some time. Way too much trolling/BS on the forum right now that I need to deal with hto try to start something like this. The way it is right now, a broker posts a load here, and it would be answered within seconds by company drivers just wanting to crack jokes.
I would love to see what you come up with. I wouldn't mind working with forum members in the future if it was a possibility, and I'm always looking to add to my client base. I generally have access too around 1000 loads per day (60% of that is freight that requires a flatbed, stepdeck, or conestoga). Those tight-wads over on the Trucker Report are overly-strict, and I'm not about to get a banhammer here for "advertising," but if it's a situation where I can really help someone out when they do need a load for a backhaul or to get back home, I'm more than happy to offer my services in the future, with your permission. Working with forum members would be great because we can publicly shame each other if one of us screws the pooch. :whip:

Last edited:
I would love to see what you come up with. I wouldn't mind working with forum members in the future if it was a possibility, and I'm always looking to add to my client base. I generally have access too around 1000 loads per day (60% of that is freight that requires a flatbed, stepdeck, or conestoga). Those tight-wads over on the Trucker Report are overly-strict, and I'm not about to get a banhammer here for "advertising," but if it's a situation where I can really help someone out when they do need a load for a backhaul or to get back home, I'm more than happy to offer my services in the future, with your permission. Working with forum members would be great because we can publicly shame each other if one of us screws the pooch. :whip:
IF I can ask, what lanes do you cover?

If that's gonna get me in trouble for asking, PM me so we don't join the band.

Mike

Staff member
I'm more than happy to tell you what I can cover, but unless Mike approves, I won't give out any personal or business contact information without his approval.
He is asking you, feel free to send him a private message. It's messaging those that didn't ask that will cause problems.