Dress code in schools

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
What is bunny hugs?
To be honest I didn’t know either so I turned it into something eluding to a sexual connotation.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
by having a school dress code, it cuts down on the clothing costs for parents, and equalizes all the students.

plus, it get's them used to wearing the same thing daily, for when they go to jail someday
Okay listen here..way back in the day we had "parents" who wouldnt let ya dress like a Doo-Fus..

These days its kids raising kids who never learned nothing in the 1st place..

Only reason "uniforms" are an idea is welp look around ..

Reflect upon that

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Okay listen here..way back in the day we had "parents" who wouldnt let ya dress like a Doo-Fus..

These days its kids raising kids who never learned nothing in the 1st place..

Only reason "uniforms" are an idea is welp look around ..

Reflect upon that
You’re are on a “roll” today!!
Very insightful

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
I got 3 little girls who loved those movies. Do the letters FO mean anything? 😉
Movies? :headscratch2:

All I know about them is they showed up in memes on Facebook a few years ago.

When I first saw them on TV I thought it was a commercial for Hostess products. Now I find out there's movies with those things and they're not even supposed to be twinkys? Well what the hell are they? Tic-Tacs? :confused-96:

I'll never understand all this 21st century crap. It's still 1995 for me and it always will be. :harumph:

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
Movies? :headscratch2:

All I know about them is they showed up in memes on Facebook a few years ago.

When I first saw them on TV I thought it was a commercial for Hostess products. Now I find out there's movies with those things and they're not even supposed to be twinkys? Well what the hell are they? Tic-Tacs? :confused-96:

I'll never understand all this 21st century crap. It's still 1995 for me and it always will be. :harumph:
The minions from Despicable me. And all sequals there after

Latest posts