Does CRE allow dog in cab?

Looking for co that offers training and will let me have my dog with me. Is CRE it?

boone315

SPACE TRUCKING
And why would this guy care, thought he hated truckers cause we drove to fast? What is he going to do quit his grandmothers basement , go to work in safety with the rest of the trolls

Keendriver

Hates all of you
Judging by the looks of the woman in the England truck that just passed by at the Atlanta Petro,I would say yes...yes they do.

Thank you to the two grown ups, not so much to the lurker. I'd hate to be away from my bud for any extended period. It's weird that some (most?) won't allow a dog considering the hours you give up to them.

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Judging by the looks of the woman in the England truck that just passed by at the Atlanta Petro,I would say yes...yes they do.
Stop being such an elitest prick all the time! Maybe there's issues she's dealing with that prevent her from bathing even though she just fueled at a major chain truckstop and is circling for a parking spot to sit the night she doesn't have to conform to YOUR standards anyway who the hell do you think you are you don't know everything.

I saw a woman squat outside an England truck in Ontario once, right there near the fram mounted spare tire in broad daylight. Without even a quick wipe, she pulled up pants, got into the passenger side of the cab, and the truck left. It had just come in past the fuel islands of the TA West...where you have to drive right past the entrance to the store (and the bathrooms).

That will forever be a mystery to me.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
Stop being such an elitest prick all the time! Maybe there's issues she's dealing with that prevent her from bathing even though she just fueled at a major chain truckstop and is circling for a parking spot to sit the night she doesn't have to conform to YOUR standards anyway who the hell do you think you are you don't know everything.

I saw a woman squat outside an England truck in Ontario once, right there near the fram mounted spare tire in broad daylight. Without even a quick wipe, she pulled up pants, got into the passenger side of the cab, and the truck left. It had just come in past the fuel islands of the TA West...where you have to drive right past the entrance to the store (and the bathrooms).

That will forever be a mystery to me.
Stop being A lurker.....Hell, I don't know,I read that somewhere.

krelithous

Supporter
they only allow dogs if you lease the truck and inverters as well. that was as of last dec

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
well , There is the answer . You just have to go into debt and risk possible financial ruin but yes they will allow pets at a price .

krelithous

Supporter
well , There is the answer . You just have to go into debt and risk possible financial ruin but yes they will allow pets at a price .
i think it's stupid to lease pay someones bills be there slave. your much better buying your own truck then you can take your toys and play else where if i need to. as they have your nads in there hands and if you do something they don't like it's screw you. and i'm not gonna be shipping at back haulers rates = wholesale rates i'm gonna go for the retail rates :)

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
i think it's stupid to lease pay someones bills be there slave. your much better buying your own truck then you can take your toys and play else where if i need to. as they have your nads in there hands and if you do something they don't like it's screw you.
Agreed ! What about leasing from a lease company like say paccar and lease out to a company ,Wow whole lotta leasing going on. Can one just turn in the truck and walk away ? I havn't seen that question posed on the forum yet

krelithous

Supporter
Agreed ! What about leasing from a lease company like say paccar and lease out to a company ,Wow whole lotta leasing going on. Can one just turn in the truck and walk away ? I havn't seen that question posed on the forum yet
the only co i know that has a walk away lease is prime. if you own the truck you can sell it off and take a loss