Do you watch Gold Rush?

Tn. Truckers Wife

Unlike the Curse of Oak Island, Gold Rush has come a LONG WAY and some of these guys have done really well ...Does anyone follow this show?

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
only a few episodes the first 1 to 2 years, then like anything else, it suckked eggs thru a swizzle stick.....

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
It's gotten a lot better..Some of these guys get millions of dollars in gold a season now...
well the constant bickering between the father/son team, glad i only watched a few times....all that is either scripted, or add-libbed for the tv.....

besides the time/day it comes on, i am at work, and usually i will DVR some automotive show on Velocity or a movie.....

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
well the constant bickering between the father/son team, glad i only watched a few times....all that is either scripted, or add-libbed for the tv.....

besides the time/day it comes on, i am at work, and usually i will DVR some automotive show on Velocity or a movie.....
I don't bother with anything except Laff anymore. It has reruns of sitcoms from my teen/early adult days. Takes me back to days when I had no problems and I start curling up like a fetus on the sofa.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I don't bother with anything except Laff anymore. It has reruns of sitcoms from my teen/early adult days. Takes me back to days when I had no problems and I start curling up like a fetus on the sofa.
i watch MeTV and i get see to the black and white tv shows, like 77 Sunset Strip, Wanted Dead or Alive, The Rifleman, I Dream of Jeannie, My Three Sons, and everyone's favorite neighborhood kid...Leave it to Beaver....

(the boy, not the female part)....that's not another tv show, but several movies.....

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
I started to watch The Beave on one of those streaming services but they pulled it when I got mid 2nd season. Pissed me off.

I don't mean the female body part either.

Tn. Truckers Wife

Most of those shows are a little too old for me...
I get it though music is that way for me..

jt road hammer

the movie from 1969 yes i like it i have watched it a few times

there is also a a newer italian job movie made in 2003 to me not so good