Destination Excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Hey whats happened to my homeboy? I ain't seen him on here in a while.
Is he working too hard or hardly working to post on here.
Where you at @r3gulator3 ?

Duck

Supporter
I think it started before that. There seemed to be some previous animosity
Drama between me and ironpony actually started before either of us were on here. We were on TTR arguing about slow Prime trucks back in 2011. He was defending his imaginary right to impede the flow of traffic and I was telling him he should be fed to wild boars or something. 😎

Humble pie

Living like a refugee
Supporter
Drama between me and ironpony actually started before either of us were on here. We were on TTR arguing about slow Prime trucks back in 2011. He was defending his imaginary right to impede the flow of traffic and I was telling him he should be fed to wild boars or something. 😎
I was talking about @r3gulator3 and @mndriver . There seemed to be some history I was unaware of.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Eh, yer wild boars would just root around until that slow Prime truck squished 'em.

:mad-97:

Status
Not open for further replies.