Destination Excellence

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
I have never been able to locate the guvment list of rules for that stuff. I am only aware that anything your company gives you is within their rules, and less than what the guvment will allow you to have. No PC sucks, I'm sorry man :( What are you allowed to do if there's an emergency at home?
I'm home daily so I park the truck in the lot and go home. Furthest load we have as local is 225 miles.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
What system are you guys using? Just curious. I went from Qualcomm to Keeptruckin. I feel like the new system is a little more forgiving. Doesn't seem to pop into drive as readily as the Qualcomm did. I am not a fan of change, but I'm loving the new logs a lot once I got used to them.
Unfortunately we have went to peoplenet. Trimble. It is literally the worst ****ing thing I have ever had to use.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
My Omnitracs has not been correctly working for weeks. Thursday it was not working at all! (no connections is what it says) I am on paper for now.
Safety called me about it. Nope not working.

This connections thing is an easy fix. Unplug and reset and plug back in again, but the Safety guy talks to me like I am ****ing stupid. So I act ****ing stupid.

Safety guy, well we will have to bring the truck up here to sort it out!
Okay do what you got to do! :thumbsup:

Never once did he mention pulling the connections and rebooting.

Hey, what do I know I am just a dumb truck driver. Just as dumb as they want me to be.;)

Hillbilly Canuck

I've never heard anything good about peoplenet.

Omnitracs is pure garbage too. Couldn't even get a DVIR to go through right. Had to enter it multiple times every morning before it would.

"Oh we get them in the office."

Just what I would need when I got DOT'd....try to get hold of one of you useless ****s that would get your dick stuck in a ceiling fan trying to answer a ****ing phone just so I can have a copy of my circle jerk. Nah, I'm good.

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Supporter
Omnitracs is pure garbage too. Couldn't even get a DVIR to go through right. Had to enter it multiple times every morning before it would.

"Oh we get them in the office."

Just what I would need when I got DOT'd....try to get hold of one of you useless ****s that would get your dick stuck in a ceiling fan trying to answer a ****ing phone just so I can have a copy of my circle jerk. Nah, I'm good.
Thanks, that made me chuckle :)

Trucker186

Never heard of aobr ? Is this an acronym or ???? I know ELD is. We run week ends so we use paper... Suck's to be you guys bawahahahhah Are they changing the 99 build date or older ? It's staking the same right. Watch they will change It to mechanical motors only. *Breaking News Record Number of 3406B Rebuild kits sell.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
Never heard of aobr ? Is this an acronym or ???? I know ELD is. We run week ends so we use paper... Suck's to be you guys bawahahahhah Are they changing the 99 build date or older ? It's staking the same right. Watch they will change It to mechanical motors only. *Breaking News Record Number of 3406B Rebuild kits sell.
AOBRD is an automatic on board recording device. That’s what Werner created with Qualcomm to make an electronic log book. It would only record drive time automatically. And you could edit just about anything.

Enhanced AOBRD removed the ability to edit drive time.