Destination Excellence

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
Yeah, go south.

Where the summers are even hotter and more humid. 🙄

Go far enough and they have giant f*ing lizards that eat people too. 😨
I used to live in an area with the giant lizards. I loved it but maybe, just maybe if I lived there. I wouldn’t spend most of the summer running it. 🤣🤣

I’ll take the heat over the ****ing ice and cold any day of the week.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
I used to live in an area with the giant lizards. I loved it but maybe, just maybe if I lived there. I wouldn’t spend most of the summer running it. 🤣🤣

I’ll take the heat over the ****ing ice and cold any day of the week.
In the winter you can add layers of clothing.
In the summer if you try to do the opposite, you get banned from the Walmart. 😡

r3gulator3

Supporter
In the winter you can add layers of clothing.
In the summer if you try to do the opposite, you get banned from the Walmart. 😡
I have heard that argument my whole life, cold hurts and will kill you. Heat you might be miserable but as long as you got water you’re fine. And once you been to iraqistan the heat here ain’t ****.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I have heard that argument my whole life, cold hurts and will kill you. Heat you might be miserable but as long as you got water you’re fine. And once you been to iraqistan the heat here ain’t ****.
Southeast Asia ain't no slacker in the heat department...

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Truckers and troops. All the same...

Happy to hear em complain. Means they're happy.

r3gulator3

Supporter
Had a rough week last week with the FM on vacation. Lot of **** loads and this week ain’t starting much better. So far 2 job site unloads and one tomorrow. Talking with a friend of mine from the specialized division today.

E324F8E9-F3DD-4052-B230-05F5518D5C04.jpeg

In his defense they don’t typically tarp stuff and he hasn’t tarped anything in well over a year.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Had a rough week last week with the FM on vacation. Lot of **** loads and this week ain’t starting much better. So far 2 job site unloads and one tomorrow. Talking with a friend of mine from the specialized division today.

View attachment 51130

In his defense they don’t typically tarp stuff and he hasn’t tarped anything in well over a year.
10-Best-Dry-Van-Trailers-You-Can-Buy-8.jpg

Work smarter, not harder. 🙄

r3gulator3

Supporter
Fleet manager is back this week, so been getting decent loads. Hangin out in the northeast most the week makin some decent money, catching my 34 in NY then headed down to PA.

Hauled lots of ingots but my first time loading sows.

60E7670F-574C-4AD1-9BB0-3A906DEC8DEB.jpeg

r3gulator3

Supporter
9 sticks of 3”x24’ pipe. Got creative with the tarp because tarping over the whole trailer wasn’t going to work.5974EFED-D1F4-426F-8C4E-F38CF8268050.jpeg