Destination Excellence

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I really gotta stop hauling Deere stuff, the last two times I have ended up with a damaged truck caused by a forklift operator.

View attachment 47852View attachment 47853

But it could be worse the truck is still drivable. Just gotta a sore spot now. On to other things. Yay!
Deere have been known to mess up a truck.
Maybe they send a Deere John letter to TMC or a John Deere letter. :dunno:

I think I pulled a shoulder reaching for that joke.:foreheadslap:

Hillbilly Canuck

I basically said the same thing as skate said but got attacked for it by all these fake-ass douchebags. These guys that drive in their socks obviously never have to get out in snow or gravel lots.

Get the job done and go home. If the floor gets too dirty, vacuum it. Otherwise just drive the damn thing.

Or waste your time armor all'ing your f*ing floor mats every day just in case you decide you want to eat scrambled eggs off of it. Whatever, it's a free country.
I don't armor all the floor but I do get after it when the crap gets an inch or two thick on the floor ffs. Wouldn't pass over at TMC I'm sure but I don't let it go completely to pot like some I see in the gravel pits. 47932

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
It’s hard to believe that two years has passed. As of January 23rd 2019 I am officially a truck driver.

Been a lot of good times and a few bad, over 1/4 million safe miles under my belt at this point. I gave up everything to drive a truck. And not a day goes by that I regret that decision. I love what I do. Every day. I wouldn’t change a thing.

2 years in. TMC is still who they say they are, I haven’t had any pay issues. Yes you have to detail your truck for service but who doesn’t like a clean truck?

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
It’s hard to believe that two years has passed. As of January 23rd 2019 I am officially a truck driver.
View attachment 48615

Been a lot of good times and a few bad, over 1/4 million safe miles under my belt at this point. I gave up everything to drive a truck. And not a day goes by that I regret that decision. I love what I do. Every day. I wouldn’t change a thing.

2 years in. TMC is still who they say they are, I haven’t had any pay issues. Yes you have to detail your truck for service but who doesn’t like a clean truck?
:congrats:

Way to go, big strapper!

Ain’t no big thing just throw a few straps and roll, open deck is where it’s at!!

Congrats, brother :clapping:

Gdjjr

Just found this thread- apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but this is what I think of when I see TMC trucks

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
First and foremost **** winter.

049C2AA4-37E7-455A-9523-6579CFBF2EBB.jpeg2F790479-2417-437E-BB22-035E418BD696.jpeg

There is no torque control with an auto to rock yourself out of a situation like this. I had done it before with my old manual. So I’m waiting on my dad to bring a shove so I can shovel myself out.

I hate winter. I am not meant to be north of I-40.

Shreck

First and foremost **** winter.

View attachment 48689View attachment 48690

There is no torque control with an auto to rock yourself out of a situation like this. I had done it before with my old manual. So I’m waiting on my dad to bring a shove so I can shovel myself out.

I hate winter. I am not meant to be north of I-40.
Where did you find all the snow? The wind is just now hitting western Pennsylvania now but no snow yet.

gearjammer

jammer
Staff member
Supporter
here in Ohio the wind is getting pretty strong I just hobbled down to my bee yard and the wind has carried a basketball from somewhere and it hit one of my hives and nearly tipped it off the stand I was able to get it back on the stand and put back together properly I can only hope that it isn't going to kill the hive from the cold that leaked in

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
I love the flatbed community. Had another flatbedder pull me out. Fixin to hit the toad from council Bluffs Iowa headed east.
I'm fixing to unload in Pella and Waukee and head back that way. Wasn't in any hurry to get back that way until it settled down a bit.