Destination Excellence

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
I really gotta stop hauling Deere stuff, the last two times I have ended up with a damaged truck caused by a forklift operator.

6CBA3BC6-4572-464E-82DE-6C00A3102721.jpeg
5D8BC248-7E27-43C6-A514-BA12EC4ACDFA.jpeg

But it could be worse the truck is still drivable. Just gotta a sore spot now. On to other things. Yay!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I really gotta stop hauling Deere stuff, the last two times I have ended up with a damaged truck caused by a forklift operator.

View attachment 47852View attachment 47853

But it could be worse the truck is still drivable. Just gotta a sore spot now. On to other things. Yay!
Deere have been known to mess up a truck.
Maybe they send a Deere John letter to TMC or a John Deere letter. :dunno:

I think I pulled a shoulder reaching for that joke.:foreheadslap:

Hillbilly Canuck

I basically said the same thing as skate said but got attacked for it by all these fake-ass douchebags. These guys that drive in their socks obviously never have to get out in snow or gravel lots.

Get the job done and go home. If the floor gets too dirty, vacuum it. Otherwise just drive the damn thing.

Or waste your time armor all'ing your f*ing floor mats every day just in case you decide you want to eat scrambled eggs off of it. Whatever, it's a free country.
I don't armor all the floor but I do get after it when the crap gets an inch or two thick on the floor ffs. Wouldn't pass over at TMC I'm sure but I don't let it go completely to pot like some I see in the gravel pits.