Dating Advice From Uncle Birch

(((ME)))

There are some things that fall out of trucks or off of trucks you would not want no part of!!!!

(((ME)))

Shucks no more like bearded men in shorts and wearing women pantyhose and tinker bell sandels.:eek:

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Shucks no more like bearded men in shorts and wearing women pantyhose and tinker bell sandels.:eek:

Seb345

I've been dating for a while and with many different ethnicities and I noticed that women depending on where they grow up and what they are thought have very different expectations from a relationship. I kind of enjoy the mindset of Asian women or Muslim women. I am more keen to provide for them.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
Women are looking at you as a long term "investment" and they wanna know you inside and out before they'll seal the deal

For men it's more like finding a "parking" spot although not as obcessive as George Costanza circling the block a dozen times waiting for that perfect one......Nope usually just a "spot" will "suffice"
That's only if you're broke.

If you got money all ya gotta do is prove it.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
Here's is a quarter give some woman a call when you reach maturity.:toothpick:
Big SOS for you men are not a investment....Men are human beings with feelings, emotions, pride, self respect, compassion.
A parking spot....When a man and a woman build a nest together....You just watch that nest be protected by the alpha male....and I might add a alpha female will throw rocks at his friends the first time one of them suggest putting his slips under the bed while the alpha male is away. So some good advice watch where you try to park.
We're more like a depreciating asset.

Fins

Between June 10, 2016 and today, this thread has really jumped the track. I know a noob took it there, but the responses are even stranger. :confused-96: