Dash cam, bird dog and laser speed measuring devices

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Via the settings on the side.
Ok we got it set to Canada and British English

Do I have to change that when I cross the border?

Does it say “y’all driftin’ too fer” or “best stop fer grits ahead” if you set it to American English?

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Ok we got it set to Canada and British English

Do I have to change that when I cross the border?

Does it say “y’all driftin’ too fer” or “best stop fer grits ahead” if you set it to American English?
It will flag you to ICE if you leave it in furriner...

Hillbilly Canuck

Mike

Staff member
The important question is who in the **** would prohibit dash cam recording and what "justification" does said communist state give if any?
Private property, things such as chemical plants. Cameras of any kind are sometimes not allowed. Plants down in Baytown, TX sometimes would take my phone away from me because it had a camera and not give it back until I left the plant.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
They supposedly illegal in Virginia but we drove by at least ten LEOs in VA and never got pulled over. So either they don’t hit on my bird dog or they didn’t care, hard to know.

Whacking it at 85-90 mph up I40 Sunday night never got lit up either. Again either NC LEOs had the night off or didn’t care. I’d figure 85-90 in a 70 they’d be coming after me but who knows

Had a Mustang want to play with me, he took her up to 102 then the brake lights came on

Chicken :D