Cutting the cord

krelithous

Supporter
Phone, pc or radio. I'm not picky

I don't know what a sling blue tv is nor what a streaming device
It's called sling tv they steam live cable channels they have an orange package and a blue package along with a whole bunch of different ad one
A steaming device would be a Xbox or a roku apple tv though roku being the best for the most content

Fageol

Old acid hauler but not too caustic
The Commies that block whatever passes for my somewhat suspect thoughts are everywhere. I got some last minute running to do so I'll check and see if I can get the video down at Post 1 (American Legion). The video came up here.

krelithous

Supporter
The Commies that block whatever passes for my somewhat suspect thoughts are everywhere. I got some last minute running to do so I'll check and see if I can get the video down at Post 1 (American Legion). The video came up here.
this is why you connect your pc to the t.v. and subscribe to a vpn service to prevent the commies from blocking content

but they will run the game on directv i call bullshit it should be made available to everyone:mad:
that's what i do when i go to europe and i want to take my siriusxm with my i use a vpn and a debit card with an merican address and it works:eek:

Last edited:

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter
Thread starter #213
Just in the interest of accuracy those were abbreviations. Acronyms are abbreviations that form a word. Ie; S.W.AT.=Special Weapons And Tactics;)

krelithous

Supporter
It's a shame that providers can't seem to adjust to what consumers actually want. one of the worst things the gooberment has done is forcing everone to go from analog t.v. to digital out here you need a cable box for every t.v. a rip off and there nothing more than a bunch of crooks

Last edited:

krelithous

Supporter
the only cord "i cut" was the satellite cord. i went FiOS and love it. cheaper than cable, and since last october when i got it...?? not once has any cable guy have to come here and fix something, unlike my sis and her hubby's cable company.

no, it is not cutting the cord, as you say, but don't kid yourself, sooner or later, everything jumps in price, due to popularity and increased members/customers.enjoy those low prices now, if there is too much to watch as you say, cut backs can be made very easily as well by them. happens with everything, sooner or later, like cable, then satellite, for certain FiOS
and you have to deal with frontier wich sucks:mad:. a friend signed up with theme last night and let me say no install till the end of feb and there's no fios in there area wich means a crappy DSL connection of 12 mbps wich means no streaming 4k content and no running multi devices. i had to laugh when the sales rep told him that he could whip his ass on his 100 mbps connection :biglaugh:needless to say he cancelled :thumbsup:. and they wanted $40.00 for a ****ty 12 mbps crappy DSL connection i told him who i'm with and what i pay for a 200 mbps connection on a dedicated server. after hearing there customer service rep and how brainless she was along with the sales rep frontier sucks

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter
Thread starter #219
it's on directv now i'm watching it right now:yahoo:. there on the NHL metwork:thumbsup:. i would think that your cable co has that channel:confused-96:. there playing at new era field in orchard park NY
Oh that was the outdoor game that they played where the Buffalo Bills football team plays.
The U.S. beat Canada in that game in a shootout. :usflag:

They had considered moving the game to an indoor venue because of the extreme cold. I know I would not freeze my bells off to watch a hockey game.
Perfect city to hold the U.S. vs. Canada game, Buffalo just being over the border. Buffalo is a good hockey town. There is a rivalry between Buffalo and Toronto and of course the U.S. vs. Canada.
Congrats on the win:thumbsup::usflag:
This is not over!

dave350

Yesterday, I called the cable company to discuss my options because my bundle expired and my bill jumped 12 dollars. I was going to turn everything in except the internet signal. Well wouldn't you know it they have new "packages" out. It was cheaper to keep basic cable and the fastest internet speed than to just have internet only. So that what I did. I turned in three converters and my DVR box and got the basic cable package. Bill goes from 199 a month to 99. I'll take it. Internet only was 103 a month. This package is good for a year. I'm going to add HULU. I have Netflix, and Amazon Prime already. Amazon has a lot of work to do in their programming but I use them to buy other stuff also so it works for now. We'll see how HULU works out.