Flatbed Crushed Cars

Anyone with experience hauling Crushed Cars?

GAnthony

Supporter
Anyone with experience hauling Crushed Cars?
chain them down good, don;t worry about scratching or denting them.

seriously, i have seen a "few" such haulers here in my area, get nailed for unsecured loads, broken chains, etc.

here, they have at least some trailers with 3 sides (front,back, left side i think screened) and one open side, for chaining. then of course there are a few flatbeds.

JunkYardDog5958

Family does crushed cars (we are crusher). Biggest thing is make sure anything that can fly is removed. 4 chains per stack. Check and recheck and recheck chains and repeat. Crushed cars settle as driving and chains will loosen. There are some other car crushers I refuse to haul from them. Make sure netting is all way down side. Get zip ties and tie to rub rail. Also zip tie bottom and top bundles wrap together. Any questions I’m your guy.

I have not done it yet and wish I would not. It could be bit costly and might not end up with the expected success.

Mike

Staff member
I have not done it yet and wish I would not. It could be bit costly and might not end up with the expected success.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what the post of a sneaky spammer looks like.

He tried to sneak in, but I wish he would not. It will be quite costly to him and won't end up with the expected success.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter