Lease Purchase Crst

braylean

Very informative thread, lol. The first thing that comes to mind is you didn't have a clue what thou were doing and want the company to pay for your mistakes and are to embarrassed to tell us what happened. CRST as in the expedited and dry van division gets allot of bad marks on here and other forums about their l/p program so I'm not surprised to see another, but you still need to explain your comment so that if it is the company, others need to know what to watch for.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Heck I'd never drive for them simply because gold is an ugly color for a truck. Just like orange.

Oh. Wait.
Wait a minute now...

Last several years the Trucks have been WHITE altough still pulling Orange trailer

Been atleast 3 to 5 years since Ive seen a "True" Orange Pumpkin tractor..

Again they still pull alot of Orage Trailers

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Others here have noted the gold color of their trucks.
You are truck drivers and spend a lot of time on the roads. Take a note of gold toyota corollas but it extends to any make of gold colored car.
Gold colored cars are driven by THE worst drivers on the road.
Someone mentioned it to me and then I started to look out for gold colored cars and sure enough they are doing stupid ****. I am at the point now where if I see a gold car I just go around them.

Last edited:

Drifter McDuck

I can’t speak for expedited or dedicated, but the LP program for Malone (flatbed division) is a pretty good arrangement. No “dispatcher”... you’re given a list of CRST freight brokers, as well as a list of approved brokers that are not CRST. It’s several pages long. You also have access to the Malone load board. You are responsible for booking your own loads. You control your schedule. CRST takes 25% of linehaul, and you get 100% of all other charges like FSC, tarp fees, toll reimbursement, etc. If you book through an outside broker for an “all in” rate, your fleet manager will break out the FSC and tarp fee. FSC is based on the weekly rate. Currently at 43 cpm. They file your IFTA for you, at cost. Each quarter you are either charged or credited for the difference, and a statement is provided. Your 2290 and other permits are charged to your settlements at a weekly rate, at cost. Fuel discounts are 20 cpg loves and PFJ, and TA/Petro vary by location. Anywhere from 23-62 cpg. They have a daily list of discounts for TA/Petro by location on the load board. Most loads average around $1.80 - $2.00 per loaded mile, rarely go below $1.50, and I’ve had loads as high as $4.02 per mile on a 236 mile run. I’ve been with them 11 months now and I’m very happy. Got my truck for 40k on a 28 month contract. As for trailers, you can rent a company trailer for $185 per week, or lease purchase your trailer.

Ralph M Bohm

Stay away from this company
Not much substance to your comment so it can pretty much be discounted. I sure wish you trolls would find some other venue for your useless garbage. Can we please have some constructive input? I'm a professional driver who had started out in 1979 and planning to give CRST a try and yes, I shall keep you all updated with my results.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Not much substance to your comment so it can pretty much be discounted. I sure wish you trolls would find some other venue for your useless garbage. Can we please have some constructive input? I'm a professional driver who had started out in 1979 and planning to give CRST a try and yes, I shall keep you all updated with my results.
Wasn’t CRST the one who drove on the New Jersey BOARDWALK by the beach?
:yahoo:

:thefinger: